#25

Jimin's POV

I opened the door slowly to make sure Eunseo won't get up from her sleep.

Saeyeon. Her hand, face, neck and leg full of bruises. And she look pale. I know Saehoon did that to her.

"Eunseo, wake up." Saeyeon said as she took a seat.

Eunseo opened her eyes slowly. "Jimin-shi, come here sit with me." She tapped the bed. I don't know if she realize Saeyeon in other side of her.

I just stand beside her while she grab my hand until she turn her head to other side. "Saeyeon!" Eunseo immediately hug her.

They stayed for a while until Saeyeon speak, "I'm sorry. Eunseo, please forgive me." Saeyeon cries on Eunseo's shoulder.

I found the situation really awkward, to see Saeyeon crying for the first time so I decided to wait outside. "Eherm, I'm going outside." I said as I walk toward the door.

"No, Jimin. Stay here. You must listen to my explanation."

I turned my body, looking at her.

"It's about you, Eunseo, Saehoon and me." Saeyeon said.

After 30 minutes past, I understand the truth story that Saeyeon told us. Saehoon likes Eunseo since he young but his father just want to get money from her.

And Saehoon is the one who told Joonjae hyung to hit Eunseo. He want to kill Eunseo because he don't to look at her anymore but still alive that time.

Saehoon change from innocent to badboy after his parents died in an accident. Saehoon love Eunseo in the wrong way.

"Even thought Saehoon is the bad and evil person in this world, he never touch you, Eunseo. Trust me. He never want to hurt you." Saeyeon told Eunseo.

"He never touch me. He don't raped me?" Eunseo's tears dripping down from her eyes.

That's mean 'dirty' word...

"Forgive me, Eunseo. I should tell you this long time ago. Please forgive me." Saeyeon grabbed her hand tight.

"It's okay, friend. I forgive you." Eunseo said.

I don't know what to say or talk now.. I don't know how to feel right now.. Sad because Saehoon do that? Mad because Saehoon tried to ruin Eunseo's life? Didn't I feel want to punch his face or kick his stomach? Why I can't feel anything?

"Jimin, are you not mad?" Saeyeon look at me.

What I know to do right now is give her a smile. "No." I answered her question.

"Really Jimin?" Eunseo asked me.

"Yes, I'm not mad." I still answered the same. "And why would I mad? It's past story, let's open a new book." I said as I hold Eunseo's hand.

"Wait..Eunseo, you remember who is Jimin?" Saeyeon look at our hand.

Eunseo looked at me. We both looking at each other before Eunseo turned her head back to Saeyeon.

"I'm his fiance."

***

Author's POV

"Yah! Why you wear something that show to much skin?!" Jimin's eyes widen after looking at his future wife.

Eunseo's outfit: