#11 Flashback

<15 years ago>  3rdPERSON's POV

Saehoon and Saeyeon is twins. Saeyeon born after 3 minutes Saehoon born. They are friends with Eunseo because their father work together. Saehoon like Eunseo for sure. Everytime he saw Eunseo passing by him, he must be blushed. You know kids? They just 7 years old. But who care? It just a number.

One day, Saehoon went back home after school. He can't wait to tell his parent about it. "Eomma! We're back!" Saehoon and Saeyeon run to their mom to get a hug.

"Eomma, when did appa want to get home?" Saehoon asked his mom?

"You miss him, Saehoon-ah?" His mom smile to him.

"Eomma, Saehoon oppa like Eunseo! He told me that when we were in the bus." Saeyeon told.

"No! Yah Saeyeon, you promise me not to tell!" Saehoon covered up her mouth.

Saehoon's mom smile as she look at her kids playing around. "Saehoon like Eunseo, ya?" His mom teased.

"Saehoon oppa like Eunseo! Saehoon oppa like Eunseo!" Saeyeon ran away after Saehoon let go of her.

"Yah Saeyeon! I beat you up this night!" Saehoon shouted looking at Saeyeon who is climbing the stairs.

"Saehoon?" His mom asked in angry voice. She just act you know?

"Y-yes?" Saehoon voice lower after he heard his mom call his name like that.

"I tell Eunseo's mom about this." His mom teased again.

"No! Don't tell her! I want to tell appa first and then you can tell her mom. Okay?" He asked his mom.

His mom pinched his cheeks. "Okay, I won't tell her mom. I'm promise."

"You promise?" Saehoon show 'promise hand'.

"Yes." His mom promise hand to him. "Now go to bath, appa will be here in few hours. I'm going to cook dinner, okay?"

"Yes madam!" Saehoon do salute before climbing to the stairs. His mom smile looking at her son.

<Dinner>

"Jagi, Saehoon want to tell you something." Saehoon's mom said as she put rolleggs in her husband plate.

"What is it?" Saehoon's dad looking at his son.

"Appa, Saehoon oppa like-" Saehoon quickly cover Saeyeon's mouth.

"Appa, I tell you after dinner." Saehoon said shyly.

"Okay." Saehoon's dad laugh a little.

<After dinner>

Saehoon feeling excited when he want to tell his dad about this at the same time he felt scared. He scared of what his dad will told him.

"Appa." Saehoon approach his dad who is watching the tv.

"Ah Saehoon. Come here sit with me." His dad pointed beside him.

Saehoon go sit beside his dad. His mom and his sister going to meet with Mrs Heo, Eunseo's mom. His mom asked him if he want to go but he said he want to stay at home instead going with the girls.

"So..what is it?" His dad asked him.

"About..?" Saehoon asked him back.

"Something that you want to tell me early? Mom said that you want to tell me something." His dad switch off the tv.

"Ah..something. Actually, the something is not important." He refuse not to tell him.

"My son having secret? What secret? You like some girl at your school?" His dad teased him.

"Appa, how did you know?" Saehoon become shocked.

"So what's her name?"

"I won't tell you."

"Tell me or.." His dad tickling Saehoon's stomach.

"Appa stop! Appa!" He amused. "Okay, okay, I tell you. Please stop tickling my stomach!" His dad laugh when looking at his son like that.

"So?" His dad asked.

"Heo Eunseo." He said happily.

"Mr Heo's daughter?"

"Ah yes! Appa, you clever guessing!" Saehoon said excitedly.

His dad's face turning to bitter but he keep smiling. He don't want to make his son feel sad.

"Appa what's wrong?" Saehoon asked worriedly after seeing his dad didn't say anything.

"Saehoon-ah, you still young. Same as Eunseo. So, you need to concentrate to your school. After school, you have to go to university and learn more. And then, if you want to have a girlfriend, you can have one. I'm sure Eunseo's parent will say the same thing. Araso?" His dad explained. He look at his son who look down after hearing that.

"So you have to work hard. You have to learn many things. When I'm not here anymore, you have to take over my place in the company okay?"

"But if you're not here, Mr Heo will manage it for you not me. You and Mr Heo work at the same company right?" Saehoon asked his dad but his dad not answering the question. He just look at his son.

"No, Saehoon. I have new company that you will manage someday, okay?" He told his son.

"You separated with Mr Heo? Why don't you work together?" Saehoon asked his dad in confusion. He know that relationship between his family with Mr Heo's family is really close. But why so sudden his dad said something like that.

Saehoon now is just a kid. He doesn't understand what his dad try to tell him. His dad said like that because Saehoon literally doesn't understand it. It's true that Mr Kwon (Saehoon' dad) and Mr Heo separated. Mr Kwon jealous of Mr Heo. Mr Heo always get attention from the clients. Not him. Now he has his own company. He's not sharing company with Mr Heo anymore. He look at Mr Heo as his enemy since the separated. Mr Heo's company always beat his company and that's why he look Mr Heo as his enemy. But he has no idea..how to tell this things to his family.

"No Saehoon. Mr Heo still work with me." He said before climbing the stairs.

That's for this part. Saehoon like Eunseo from his age 7 years old but his father don't like the sound that his son like his enemy's daughter. However, his wife relationship with Mrs Heo really close. And Saeyeon is bestfriend with Eunseo.

Quick question: What happen after that? What do you think? Comment please?