#06

JIMIN's POV

I still do nothing after 15 minutes sat on my chair in the room. I'm thinking about Eunseo. She not change at all. Since she got into the school, she not recognize me. She doesn't remember me. 5 years past and she still like that. She don't know who am I. She just look at me same as she look at other boys. Why she change to badgirl? Why her personalities change so badly? Why?

My tears start dripping down from my eyes. I took out my old album. There was a picture of me and her. When the time we go to school together, go to same class, go to the cafe together, go back to class, went home together. What we do is all together.

I don't hate her. I'm just..I'm mad. I don't like the way she treat the boys. She hurt their heart. And it's hurt my heart too. All this while, I'm just patient with her attitude. But one day, she ever date one of my friend, Hoseok. After 1 month they date, she began to find other boys and cheated on Hoseok. I can't accept it. She hurt my friend's heart.

Flashback

I and Hoseok was on the way to his locker, then we saw someone, no, 2 familiar person in front of his locker.

"Hi jagi~" Hoseok said while hugging Eunseo. "Oh, hi Saehoon." Saehoon give him a smile.

"Yah..stop being lovey dovey here." I teased Hoseok. But Eunseo seems not trying to say anything.

"Anyway, why you here with Eunseo?" Hoseok asked Saehoon as him put his arms on Eunseo's shoulder. Usually, Eunseo would put her hand around Hoseok but she just stay there.

"Ask her, not me." Saehoon smirked.

"Oppa, I want to break up with you. I don't want this anymore." She said as she push away Hoseok's hand.

"But why?" Hoseok asked in disbelieve.

"You know, Hoseok.. She just play with you. How poor you." Saehoon said as he put his arms on Hoseok shoulder. "She doesn't love you." Saehoon whispered to Hoseok.

And I realize something, Eunseo was about to cry. I felt something went wrong that time.

"Hoseok oppa, I'm sorry."

The last words we heard before Saehoon grabbed her wrist and bring her away.

"Did she really said that Jimin?"

"Hyung.."

End of flashback.

Hoseok is the first guy she dated in the school. She just innocent girl when she got into school and dated Hoseok. I'm happy that she come back to Korea and go to school same as me, but it hurt me when she still can't remember me.

About that Saehoon, he really something. What he do to Eunseo until she change like that? Saehoon is my friend too, but he's different when he meet Eunseo.

"Jimin? Can I come in?" I heard my mom knocked on the door.

"Yes!" I shouted.

I watched my mom come in. Then, she sat on my bed.

"Are you still doing homework?" My mom asked.

"No, I'm thinking about something."

"Still thinking about Eunseo?"

I nodded slightly.

"You should not thinking about that. It just make you stress you know?" My mom asked in worried.

"Herm.."

"The dinner is ready, go downstairs when you hungry."

"Okay, mom."

3rdPERSON's POV

"Eunseo, where are you going." Eunseo's dad lifted up his brows.

"Meet friend?" Her mom asked.

"Kind of that.. And don't wait for me." Eunseo said as she shut the door.

After Eunseo leave the house, Mr Heo start to speak.

"I don't educate my daughter to be like that. She's a girl. What girl go out at night and come back at midnight?"

"Yeobo, she ever said that she don't want to live like that."

"But she did. Where is my innocent daughter?"

"But-"

"No but. She decided to life like that after the accident. She doesn't remember her past life."

He said before walking to upstairs.

I really confuseeee!! You? Ah..actually my grammar is going to wild.. Because I really confuse when write this story. Quick question: Do you think Mr Heo (Eunseo's dad) mad at her daughter?