#05

TAEHO's POV

"You seems need a help noona." I sat infront her.

"What help?" She asked me.

"I help you, no, I help Jimin find a love in you." I smirked.

"That's not what I want." Eunseo noona look away.

"Are you sure noona? I think you will be Saehoon hyung's girlfriend soon." I continue to smirk.

"How did you know- Nah, it never happen. He have ever felt be my 'boyfriend' before. What does he want?" She took out her phone.

"Saehoon hyung will get what he want." I replied.

"And what?" She do the face 'do I look I care?'

"Saehoon will tell your secret to everyone."

"What secret?" Finally, she look at me.

"I don't know, but he tell me that and he will do that." I give her a smile.

"Fine, what you want actually?" She ask me angry.

"I just want to take revenge on Jimin hyung, noona." I cupped my face which made her give me 'weirdo' face.

"Taeho, you just too young and you don't know how. Just because you saw me staring at Jimin the whole party, you get mad. After I said I don't want us to talk each other that day, you scoff Jimin. What's the point you get? You hope I will come back to you? Even I told you to jump over my died body, the answer still no. Can't you think? And one thing, you trust that Saehoon? How funny." Eunseo walk off from the cafeteria leave me shocked. What she trying to say?

EUNSEO'S POV

"Eunseo, are you okay?" Saeyeon asked me if I okay. What? I'm not okay. I still thinking about what Taeho said to me early.

"No, I'm not okay." I put my head on the table.

"You want to go home?" Saeyeon asked me.

"Saeyeon, I can't live like this anymore. 2 years I'm being like this."

"Eunseo.."

"I can't. He is my nightmare. He ruin my relationship with the someone I love. He ruin us." I can't hold my tears anymore.

"But you don't still don't remember the someone you love right?" Saeyeon asked nervously.

I turned my head to her, "Yeah..maybe I don't remember him anymore but he is my love, the someone I love so much." I continued, "And the things is..your brother threatening me. He will tell everyone about the secret." I cry even more.

"He said that? Oh my god, what the hell he doing!? Ugh..such fucking bro." Saeyeon mad.

"It's not the matter..people will know the secret soon." I said as I wipe my tears.

"Eunseo, if you really think that you don't want to live like this, just go back to your normal life." Saeyeon patted my back.

"Really, I want to stop live like this."

"Then, go for it." She said.

"But.."

"But?" She asked.

"I can't. I hurts people heart, they will hate me when I change back myself." I told her.

"Okay then, if that you want." She sighed.

"I'm sorry.." I confessed.

"Sorry for what?"

"I know you don't like it when I need to live like this."

"It's okay. You decide what you want to do with your life." She hold my hands.

"Thank you for being accompanying me all this time." I throw her a smile.

"Most welcome." She smiled back.

What the secret everyone? Why Eunseo being like that? Who is Jimin for her? Did Eunseo.. Nevermind~ Jimin already told his secret to y'all about Eunseo. But how about Eunseo? Did she want to tell something? Jimin part also said about what? Joonjae? Does that mean..? And you noticed something right? Saeyeon is Eunseo's bestfriend. And Saehoon is Saeyeon's brother. It say 'SAE'. Can you noticing that? Arggggggghhhhhhhh....you were confuse right? Let's continue!