#12 Flashback

3rdPERSON's POV <highschool>

"Today we have new student." The teacher said after put her stuff on the table.

"Boy or girl?" The students asked.

"Boy, everyone."

The girls become excited. But while other situation, Eunseo and the twins just act relaxed.

"Don't you excited for new student?" Saehoon asked his sister.

"We look how.." Saeyeon easily replied.

"Yah Saeyeon, can you stop looking for the handsome boy?" Eunseo mad at her.

"I like the handsome boys." Saeyeon pouted.

"You?" Saehoon asked Eunseo. "How about you?"

"Me? I don't know.. I want to find a boy who really love me." She tell him.

"How about me? I can be the boy." Saehoon teased.

"You? You're my friend. My truly bestfriend." She said easily.

"Yah oppa, can you go back to your class? You will got caught by the teacher soon." Saeyeon hit Saeyeon's head.

"Okay, I'm going now." He leave the class as the teacher told the new student to come in.

"Yah look that. How handsome is he?" Saeyeon pointed at the boy who just come in.

Eunseo immediately turn around.

*He's an angel?*

Eunseo try to make herself calm down. She never look at the boys before because she think that she need to concentrate to her school.

"Annyeong-haseyo. My name is Park Jimin and please just call me Jimin. I hope you guys treat me well here." The boy said. *so..his name is Jimin?*

"You can sit behind Eunseo. Eunseo, raise your hand please." The teacher give an order.

She raised up her hand and the boy who named Park Jimin passing by her. Her heart beat fast. *Why I feeling like this way??*

"Hi Eunseo. As you know my name is-"

Eunseo turn around looking at him and said nervously "Jimin, I hope we can be a friends."

"Oh, sure." *weird* He smile a bit at her.

"Hi Jimin! My name is Saeyeon. Eunseo's friend." Saeyeon turn around looking at Jimin. *This guy is nice.*

"Hi Saeyeon." *Another weirdo*

"Okay, okay. You can talk with him after the class, Saeyeon." The teacher said as Saeyeon quickly turn to other way.

<Time skip>

"That's all for now. Class dismiss."

"Eunseo, can you accompanying me around the school?" Jimin ask Eunseo. He feel better with Eunseo than Saeyeon because she talk too much.

"Sure." Eunseo said shyly.

"Shall we?" Jimin said while reaching out his hand from his pocket.

"H-holding your hand?"

"Why? Is it wrong to do?" Jimin grabbed Eunseo's hand.

"Wait, wait. I have to tell my friends. Can you wait me here, just for a seconds?"

"Sure." He let go of her hand.

Then, Eunseo search for Saeyeon and Saehoon, the twins. They usually go to the canteen together but today she have to accompany Jimin around school. Eunseo saw the Saeyeon from far.

"Saeyeon!" Saeyeon look at Eunseo who run toward her.

"Where did you go? I wait for you, know?" She angry at Eunseo.

"Today, I have to accompany Jimin. So.." Eunseo look at her if she not letting her go..Jimin must got mad because he's waiting for her.

"Just go. It's your first love." Saeyeon tapped Eunseo's shoulder.

"Eh no!" Eunseo denying.

"I know how you look at him. Go, go." She smile as she push Eunseo. And shouted 'hwaiting' in the mouth.

Eunseo go back to where she told Jimin to wait. But he's nowhere to be seen. *Maybe he already left*

"Eunseo, shall we go now?" Eunseo turn to her back and saw Jimin is right there. Really close. It just few inches away.

A/n: How the drama goes? The girl close her eyes waiting for him to kiss her? Well, that's happen.

Eunseo close her eyes shut. Jimin who look at her just smile. *Cute~*

For a while Eunseo waiting, Eunseo could feel lips landed on her right cheek. She quickly open her eyes and saw Jimin already walking. She goes after him.

"You did that?" She touched her right cheek.

"Did what?" Jimin laughing a bit.

"You kiss me on the cheek, right?"

"You are so funny. We just met a half day and you waiting for my kiss?" Jimin laughing again.

"No!" Eunseo blushed hard.

"Anyway, your cheek is sho shoft. I don't regret it."

"What?" Eunseo blushed again.

"It so soft, Miss Eunseo." Jimin said again.

They were chatting and laughing together. Jimin now feel comfortable with Eunseo. Jimin choose Eunseo to be his friend. And..what Saehoon do after he saw Jimin and Eunseo? Saehoon was about go to his class and saw Jimin and Eunseo heading back to their class after the break time is over. He..

What Saehoon do after saw Jimin and Eunseo laughing together? I think.... Well, you have read the next part!