#17 Flashback

3rdPERSON's POV

"She supposed to die! What are you doing?" Saehoon mad Joonjae.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't do it. She's likes my sister. I don't want your money." Joonjae said before walking away from him.

"Yah! Don't think that you're going anyway. Because anytime I can throw you in the jail!" Saehoon shouted.

"And I can tell the real color of you, Saehoon. One more thing, respect me you bastard, I'm older than you." Joonjae leaving him.

"What I'm supposed to do now?" Saehoon asked himself.

***

"What? You trying to kill her?! I told you to get her not killing her!" Mr Kwon mad. "Are you want to sleep in the jail? You stupid!"

Saehoon stood there silence.

"I don't want to see her in my life anymore. It hurt me when I saw her. So I decided to kill her instead get her."

"You lost your mind!?" Mr Kwon shouted at him. Then, the door was opened by Saeyeon.

"Appa, why you two bickering again?" Saeyeon glare at Saehoon.

"Saeyeon-ah, go to your room. Your eomma is going out buy some food to eat." Mr Kwon smile to his daughter.

"Yes, appa." Saeyeon said before climbing up the stairs.

"You too go to your room, and don't talk about her again. Forget the plan." Mr Kwon said to Saehoon as he leave the house.

"Oppa..w-who?" Saeyeon from the stairs said.

"Oh Saeyeon, have you take a bath?" Saehoon asked her.

"Oppa, you want k-kill Eunseo..?" Saeyeon still there stood at the stairs. She feel scared toward her brother.

"Come here." Saehoon said weakly.

"No..You're killer! Eunseo might die because of you!" Saeyeon's tears falling down again. She just come back from hospital, visiting Eunseo. What she saw in the hospital is Jimin sleep on the couch while Eunseo sleep on her bed.

"Just forget her. But forget her in the correct way. And I hate myself because I have a brother like you."

"Saeyeon-ah." Saehoon look at Saeyeon who already go to her room. He could hear his sister slammed the door.

***

Jimin wake up and saw someone in the room.

"Oh, Saeyeon. How did you know?" Jimin get up from the couch.

"Her mom told me." Saeyeon replied. She realised that Jimin's eyes is puffy and red. He must crying too much. "How it becomes like this?"

"Someone hit her by a car. Thank goodness, she's okay now." Jimin told Saeyeon. "Saeyeon, I want to talk with you. Can we go somewhere else?"

"Sure." Saeyeon replied.

<Cafe>

"You know who is Saehoon?" Jimin asked looking at her. Saeyeon was startled by his question but she immediately tell her answer.

"My twin brother." Saeyeon look down at the table.

"You have twin brother? Why you never told me before?" Jimin asked still looking at her.

"Everyone in the school know." Saeyeon replied short.

"You should introduce me to him next time. I got something to talk with him." Jimin said before get up from his seat and leave Saeyeon in the cafe.

***

Saehoon on his way to hospital. He want to meet Eunseo. He want to tell everything toward Eunseo. He know what he's doing really wrong. He felt sorry toward everyone especially her sister. Everyone need Eunseo in their life. Saeyeon and Jimin need her. And now, Saehoon try really hard to forget Eunseo. He decided to find other girl who really love him.

"Eunseo." Saehoon come in the room and saw Jimin feeding Eunseo.

"Who are you?" Jimin asked him.

"I'm Saehoon, Eunseo's bestfriend." Saehoon answered.

"So you are Saehoon? I miss you! Come here sit with me." Eunseo look happy after seeing him.

Saehoon slightly go toward Eunseo. "Eunseo I want to tell something, Jimin if you want to know too, just listen what I'm saying."

"What is it?" Jimin said cold. He still patient with the guy in front of him.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" Eunseo asked him.

"I-I..-"

Everyone in the room turn their head to the door. Someone just knocked the door. Jimin quickly open the door and saw police officer. Jimin know who is the police officer to him. The police officer who help in Eunseo case.

"Mr Lee. Let's talk there." Jimin pointed at the couch in the room. The police officer go sit on the couch same as Jimin.

"Saehoon, can you go outside first? Eunseo and I need to settle this. It family matter." Jimin looked at Saehoon.

"Oh, sure." Saehoon said before leaved the room.

"What family matter, Jiminie?" Eunseo said while she try to get up from her bed.

"What are you doing? It may hurt your leg." Jimin go toward Eunseo. "Let me help you." Jimin bring Eunseo to the couch.

"Happy family." Mr Lee took off his cap. Jimin just smile.

"So what is it?" Jimin asked Mr Lee.

"We know who hit Miss Eunseo by a car." Mr Lee turn to serious.

"Who?" Eunseo asked.

"You know, Choi Joonjae?" Mr Lee asked them.

"I know him, he is my friend." Jimin tell him. "What's with him?"

"Do you know where is he now?" Mr Lee asked Jimin. "He's the one who drove the car toward Miss Eunseo."

"What?" Jimin asked in disbelieve.

"Wait..he is my brother?" Suddenly, Eunseo asked herself which give Jimin a shocked.

"You know him?" Jimin asked her. How she know Joonjae but not him?

"Mr Jimin, I gotta to go now and if you know where is Joonjae, call me." Mr Lee leave the place.

Jimin immediately sit beside Eunseo.
"What else that you remember now?"

"Herm..Joonjae. He's my brother. I call him oppa before. And Saeyeon and Saehoon is my bestfriend." Eunseo tell him.

"How about me? Jimin. I'm your?" Jimin asked her.

"I don't remember a thing of you. You said you're my friend, sorry, I can't remember you. But we still friend right?" Eunseo look at him.

Jimin smile at her. However Jimin feel disappointed with the answer but Jimin happy because Eunseo treat him as a friend.

Confuse...isn't it? Eunseo in present time, she don't know who is Jimin.
Well, let's continue.