#07

EUNSEO's POV

"Tomorrow, all of you have a test, so making sure that all of you ready to take the test." The professor announced.

"Arhh...NO!!" The students start to shouted in unison.

My head landed on the table. Tomorrow? Really? Usually, I don't care about the test because I always on top but this time I feel something.. Yesterday, I got bad dream. Someone in the dream told me to change and go back to Jimin. Back to him. Why him?

I look at him who concentrating to lecture. I think he gonna beat me this time. He does look like a nerd sometime. And shortie..

This day, he always avoid me. I know the fact he hate me but usually he just 'ok’ to me. There must be something happen that he avoid me.

"I think you will beat me this time." I try to speak with him.

"Herm.." He replied.

"Jimin, are you hear or not?"

"Herm.."

"Jimin..."

"Herm..?"

"Jimin!"

"Eunseo! Why are interrupting my class?" The professor mad. "Go outside now!"

I glare at Jimin as I pack my stuff and go out from the class.

SAEYEON's POV

I on my way to my next class and saw Eunseo playing with the boys. I quickly go to her.

"Yah Eunseo!" I pull her.

"Yah!" She shouted as push my hand away.

"You said you want to stop." I remember her. I dragged her away from the boys.

"Don't touch me!" Eunseo pushed me hard. I fall on the floor.

"What make you this way?" I stand up. I know something went wrong with her.

"I-I..S-Saehoon..he.." Eunseo crying as she fall on the floor hugged her knees.

"Hey, what happen?" I sat beside her. Trying to make her calm down.

"I was stupid."

"You're no-"

"Yes I was." She grabbed her hair in frustration. "He try to raped me but I ran away and that time I was thinking about the boys. What the hell I'm doing?" She crying even louder.

"What? Who Eunseo?! Tell me!" I'm really shocked after she said the word 'raped'.

"S-Saehoon. He did that. He wasn't control himself."

"That jerk! Why you were there? You don't go to your class?"

"I got kicked out."

"Herm..I think you should go home now. You should rest, I tell BTS about this and they can teach something to Saehoon."

"No, don't tell anyone." She begged for me.

For the first, I want no but I pity her. "Okay, I won't tell anyone." I hold her hand tight. Then, I help her up and told her to go home.

Kwon Saehoon. That jerk try to ruin her life again. He's really..I didn't notice my tears start to falling down but swipe it away. He change after our parent passed away. He want Eunseo just for himself. What he doing right now, it just hurt Eunseo.

I confuse again...this story really confuse me. What do you think?