#19 Flashback

3rdPERSON's POV  <3 years later>

Eunseo just came back from America. Tomorrow, she's going to new school which she know Saehoon and Saeyeon go. But Jimin, she doesn't know where school he go.

A/n: Eunseo remember that Saeyeon and Saehoon is her childhood friend. But the matter is, Eunseo doesn't know the real color of Saehoon.

<In the car>

"Are you ready for school?" Mr Heo asked his daughter.

"Yes. I want to meet Saeyeon. I missed her so much." Eunseo said excitedly.

"I don't mind if you be friends with Saeyeon but her brother." Mr Heo turn to serious voice.

"What's wrong with Saehoon?" Eunseo look at her dad.

"My friends told me that he is getting a girl pregnant. So you have to careful around him." Mr Heo said.

"What? Really dad? I know you and Mr Kwon is enemy or anything but really? You tell the wrong story I guess.." Eunseo don't believe the words that come out from his mouth.
"Saehoon wouldn't do that. He's not type like that." Eunseo told his dad.

"Don't go around him. Yes, Mr Kwon is my enemy but I said the truth thing. His company begin to bankrupt because of his son's sudden change personality." Mr Heo speaking firmly.

Eunseo just keep quiet. She don't believe it. Before she move to America, he was find. Really?

<School>

"We arrived Miss Eunseo." The driver said. Eunseo get out from the car, waving at her dad.

"Bestie! You look great." Saeyeon from nowhere swing her arms around Eunseo's shoulder.

(Eunseo's style)

"Saeyeon!" Eunseo hugged her

"I miss you!" Saeyeon hugged her back began to cry.

"Yah, yah..are you crying?" Eunseo look at Saeyeon.

"No! Some dust come into my eyes." Saeyeon drag Eunseo into the school.

A/n: Not a high school, but a college. Because their age is around 20-24.

"Where is Saehoon?" Eunseo asked Saeyeon.

"Let's go get your schedules." Saeyeon try to change subject.

"Saeyeon, I asked you, where is Saehoon?" Eunseo look at her but she look away try to avoid eye contact.

"Saeyeon.. What happen actually?"