#23

Jimin's POV

"Hyung...." Jungkook begging for me to tell him.

I was about to open my mouth but all of us turn our head to someone who call my name with a weak voice.

"Jimin.." I immediately go toward her and hugged her. Long time I no see her.

"Mom!" My tears falling down as I saw Mr Heo behind Mrs Heo. Yes, I hugged Mrs Heo.

I immediately hugged Mr Heo, as a gentlemen, I have to do it. He is my future father in-law.

Taehyung's POV

I and other BTS members bowed in front Mr Heo. The person who everyone respect. We know that he is Eunseo's father.

But..Jimin? Why he suddenly hugged Mr Heo and his wife? Why he crying after seeing them? They know each other? Or perhaps..

Jungkook whispering to me. "Hyung..I need to talk with you."

"About what?" I whispered back to him.

"It's about noona. Can you bring Jhope hyung along?" Jungkook said in serious face.

"Really? Is it important to talk about that now? Eunseo's parents are here." I whispered to him.

"It's really important." Jungkook said.

"Okay.."

Hoseok's POV

Jimin and Eunseo had some relationship in their past life. I could see how Jimin treat Mr Heo and his wife. Like they know for a long time ago. I trust, Jimin must be hiding something behind us.

Yoongi's POV

Jimin..is he hiding something? He always said that Eunseo just his friend when the first time we met Eunseo. Maybe Eunseo really his friend?

Namjoon's POV

Mr Heo know Jimin. He must be close with Jimin. But of course..Mr Park is Mr Heo's friend. The two of them the richest guy in Korea. Maybe someday Eunseo and Jimin will take over their jobs as the CEO of the company. But..Where is Mr Kwon? He's third richest guy in Korea. Everyone said that Saehoon is his son. Why am I thinking about this...??

Jin's POV

Eunseo...Jimin...I don't know what happen between them.

Jungkook's POV

I'm pretty sure that Jimin hyung is not just a friend but more than that. Jimin and Eunseo have the same ring. I noticed something on their ring, few weeks ago, I'm found Jimin's ring on the sink in my bathroom. And words on the ring say 'Heo E'. Also noona, she usually wore the ring on her finger but she change it to necklace and take a look of it and saw 'Park J'. Maybe Eunseo not noticing the words neither Jimin hyung but it must something. Their name. And it the same ring, Jimin said it was coincidence? Really impposible.
But what confuse me is..why Eunseo treat him like that? Like she don't know who is him for her. Am I right?

A/n: Am I confuse you all? I think I'm the one who is confuse right now.

Jimin's POV

"Hyung, you want to stay here?" Jungkook asked me.

"Maybe.." I said.

"Take your time, we're going back home. She need you hyung, she miss you, she really want to meet you." Jungkook said as the members going back.

What that's mean?

"Jimin, bring us to her." Mr Heo said.

I bring them into Eunseo's room. What the first thing we saw is Eunseo sat on the bed while covering her face. She's crying. After I shut the door, her chin lifted up, looking at us.

"Mom, dad!" Eunseo ran toward her parent.

I just there standing looking at happy family.

"Mom, dad.. I'm sorry. Forgive me. I know what I'm doing is wrong. It's my fault."

"No honey, it's not your fault." Mr Heo wipe the tears away from Eunseo's cheeks.

"Jimin.." Eunseo called my name.

Lalalalala.. :)