#04

EUNSEO'S POV

Why I accept the bet? Ugh..Jimin is always hard to get. Today, first mission is uncompleted. I try to be nice for him today. I bough him a food and try to feed him but he doesn't want any! I mean...does he know that other boys are dreaming being him right now!?

"Can you stop following me?" Jimin almost cursed in front of me. I know..if I was in his shoes right now, I must feel really annoyed if there is someone always following him around.

"No." I said.

"I don't know why you choose me to be your target or anything. But can you go somewhere else?" Jimin still not like me around him.

"No."

Jimin sighed. "Why you choose me?"

"Because.." the bet. To be honest, that time, I being selfish. If I not accepting the bet, I just leave you and find someone else but I already accept it..how can I go without doing anything?

"Because?" He still waiting for me to answer.

"Because I need a new toy." I replied quickly.

He sighed again but this time, he looks really mad plus sad.

"I already knew it. You won't change." I could hear what he said even in lower voice.

"What?"

"Nothing." He walk away from me.

3rd PERSON's POV

"Taehyung!" Eunseo call him from far.
Taehyung immediately turn around after hearing the voice.

"Eunseo!" He shouted and ran toward Eunseo.

"Taehyung, come with me." Eunseo said.

"Come with you? To where?" Taehyung lifted his brows.

"Please, Tae?" Eunseo hold his shoulder.

"Tae?" He asked in confusion.

"It just nickname. Don't you like it?" Eunseo give him a smile.

*Ah..that's smile.*

"Of course I like it! Anyway, shall we go now?"

"Follow me!" Eunseo grabbed Taehyung hand before pull him to somewhere.

*She grab my hand!*

JIMIN's POV

I texted Taehyung to ask where he is.

Jimin: Yah Taehyung, where are you now?

Taehyung: Cafe. Why? Are you looking for me?

Jimin: Oh, what are you doing there?

Taehyung: Talking with someone.

Jimin: Who?

Taehyung: Eunseo! Am I dreaming?

Jimin: What?! What are you doing with her?

Taehyung: Sorry, I gotta to go. Bye, see you after school!

Ah that Taehyung! Why he go talking with Eunseo!? I quickly take my stuff and go to cafe.

TAEHYUNG's POV

Calm down Taehyung.. It just Eunseo. She the one who want to talk with you, so just hear it. It must be my lucky day ever!

"Urmm..why you want to talk with me suddenly?" I just want to know why she suddenly want to talk with me. After all, we still can talk at the break time.

"Tae, would you.." She slowly touch my hand. Why I put my hand on the table?! Looks what happening! Ah..no, Jimin told me that I can't fall for her. But I can't resist it. I like the way she touch me.

"Eunseo, w-what are y-you doing?" What did I stuttered?

"Would you go on date with me?"

WHAT
DID
SHE
JUST
SAID????!!!

Should I say yes? Should I? I know she's a bad girl but...

"Taehyung!" I heard familiar voice call my name.

"Jimin?" I said as I see him in front of cafe's door.

"Taehyung!" He walk toward me and Eunseo.

"Why you shouted my name like that?" I look at him same as Eunseo.

"Let's go!" Jimin pull my shoulder that make me stand up.

"Why? I want to talk with Eunseo." I don't want to leave Eunseo. I looked at Eunseo who give Jimin 'wtf' look. She already annoyed.

"Yah, I'm talking with him. How can you disturb us?" Eunseo give him death glare.

"Non of your business. Taehyung, let's go. It's urgent and you have to come with me." Jimin said as him start to drag me.

But then, Eunseo pull my wrist. "Tae, really? You go with him and leave me?" She pouted and Jimin try his best to drag me.

I don't know who should I choose. Jimin or Eunseo? Jimin said it's urgent and Eunseo is waiting for my answer.

I decided my choice.

"Sorry, Eunseo. I have to go with him. Bye." Jimin dragged me out from the cafe. I can see how mad is she right now.

JIMIN's POV

I dragged Taehyung to hallway.

"What did she just said to you?" I asked.

"It's nothing." He avoid my eyes.

"Did she just asked you on date?"

"How did you know?" He look at me.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing because you were disturb us." He make sad face.

"Thanks goodness, I came in the right time." I sighed in relief.

"Why you disturb us? You know that I like her." His voice like he want to mad at me.

"I'm afraid if she hurt you or she will do that. Trust me, she just want to find a new toy since she can't get me." I tell what I really need to tell. I don't want Eunseo hurt his feeling and it hurts me too.

"Get you? Does that mean she just want to use me while she bored and try to get you?" He questioning me that I can't understand.

"Kind of that.." I answered.

"She that bad? How could she do that?" Taehyung give a sigh.

"No, she's not that bad."

"What?"

"Haa? Nothing..you know she's playgirl." Straight to the point, Jimin!

EUNSEO's POV

That bastard! He just dragged Taehyung from me. I'm just bored because I don't have anyone to play with so I thought I should go for BTS member. I was reminded Taehyung that time so I search for him. I search him everywhere then I met him at hallway. I told Taehyung to follow me to cafe. We were talking and chatting..after that, I start to touch him and try to make him fall for me. I asked him if we can go on date. After right that, Jimin from nowhere shouted his name. Ugh..cockblocker. I grabbed my hair in frustration.

"You seems need a help noona."

Taehyung think that Jimin is hella weird whenever he or BTS member said about Eunseo. He think that Jimin try to protect him from Eunseo but at the same time he try to protect Eunseo as well. What does that mean?