#03

JIMIN's POV

"I miss you.. Jebal.. Don't leave me.."

"Jebal.."

"Please don't go.."

"Jimin? Jimin? Wake up." I heard my mom.

I quickly opened my eyes and hugged my mom.

"Jimin, what's wrong?" My mom rubbed my back to make me calm down. "Can you tell me what happen in your dream this time?"

I couldn't hold my tears and it's falling down. I miss her.

"She leave me without saying a goodbye." I told my mom.

"She's not leaving you, honey. She just..just don't remember you. Don't cry, okay? You're gentlemen, how could you cry like this?" I could see my mom hold her tears. Mom, you miss her too?

"But she change. She's not the girl I know before. She just culprit. She not doing what she always do to me. She not innocent girl anymore, she just fuckgirl!" I shouted as my tears falling again.

Then, my mom slapped me hard. I hold my cheeks, it's really hurt. I looked at my mom who is crying. She hold her face with her palms.

"Mom.." I called her in low voice.

"Don't you dare to call her that. She just don't remember you. This is not her fault. It's Joonjae fault! If he not hit her by car, she will remember you!"

I shocked by her words. All this while, she never shouted at me. I just there, stay silence. She still crying.

"Mom, Joonjae is-" I couldn't continue my words.

"Joonjae ruined your life." My mom said as she get up and walk off from my room.

Choi Joonjae. Joonjae, my adopted brother and my bestfriend. Why he do that? Why he hit her? I know him since young. I know he wouldn't do that kind of things. I know it was his fault and I forgive him on what he doing.

I know this part really short.. But have you notice something? What kind of relationship Jimin and the girl in the past life?