#02

EUNSEO'S POV

"Ugh....Park Jimin. Park Jimin. PARK JIMIN." From yesterday, all I do was saying his name.

What the hell? HE IS THE ONLY BOY WHO DOES NOT LIKE ME! Many ways that I tries to make he fall for me. I acted innocent, cute, sexy and blah blah blah... Why he does not like me? Other BTS members like me. What's with him? Why he hate me so much? Because of what? Because I beat him in everything? But that's not the reason for him to hate me!

I'm bored, okay? I just need to find a new toy to play with. I thought Jimin will be my new target but he seems hard to get. He not like other boy who want to be with me. He's just difference. Why I'm talking about this.. Last week, I just break up with Jugyeok or Jugyeong whatever his name...He's kind but too dumbass. And annoyed too. Ugh..

3rd PERSON POV

"Yah Saeyeon, where is Eunseo? You're not with her?" Taehyung suddenly asked.

"No..maybe she still with her toys." Saeyeon easily replied.

Taehyung just give a sighed. He really want to meet Eunseo. So bad.

"Are you already miss her, hyung?" The maknae asked with grins on his face.

*Yes, I miss her so much* Taehyung blushed so hard.

They all know that Taehyung have such a big crush on Eunseo but he can't show it. Every time when he saw her, his heart beat so fast and that make him crazy.

"Hey, guys!" Out of nowhere, Eunseo came toward BTS with someone in her hand. Taehyung who can't look at her just look away.

*A boy? It's her new toy? C'mon Taehyung, don't be jealous just because of this.*

"New toy, huh?" Hoseok whispering to Eunseo.

"I just met him in the morning.." Eunseo replied.

"What his name?" Namjoon asked for sure because he knew that boy just Eunseo new toy.

"I don't know his name either." Eunseo whispered.

All of them just laugh a little except for Jimin. *What so funny about that?*

"You seems to be so young, little boy." Jin beamed. "I think your relationship with Eunseo does not go any further."

"It's true?" The young boy said.

"Maybe..but today I let you enjoy with me." Eunseo ruffles his hair.

JIMIN's POV

Fuck you, Eunseo. She just took the boy from nowhere without knowing his name and play with? I swear, she will leave that boy 4 hours from now on.

"Eunseo, stop playing with the boys, can't you?" I give her some advice.

"Why you care? Omo-! Are you jealous shortie?" She look away from her phone.

"No, I'm just giving you advice. Stop hurting their heart."

"Tch, you don't know what I did." She roll her eyes but still have a smile.

"Yeah, I don't know what you did until they fall for you but can you stop doing that?" I feel a bit mad. Why can't she hear to me at least?

"Why do you even care? And you Jimin, I like what I do right now."

Why did I even care? I come to my sense. What am I talking about? Why did I advice her? Why do I feel mad?

"Yah Jimin, would you like to go on date with me?" Eunseo immediately grabbed my hand. I knew her real attitude is starting right now.

"No." I push her hands from my hand.

"Okay..and whatever." She just left me right that.

Tch..fuckgirl.

EUNSEO's POV

"Shall we meet at the restaurant tonight?" Saehoon asked me while his eyes looking over my body.

"Nope." I said lazily.

"We should spend time together, you know..at the hotel maybe?" He still looking over my body.

"I'm not in a good mood today.." I took out my phone.

He give me a big sighed.

"Are you still trying to get him?" I looked up at him and give 'wtf' look.

"Who?" I asked as I start to walking same as him walking beside me.

"Park Jimin."

I don't need to be surprise..but how he know about it?

"Taeho tell me that you were staring at him in the party." Aish..that young boy. "Why'd you do that? It just waste your time because he never fall for you. He doesn't like a girl like you."

"I knew he doesn't like me, but I will make him fall for me." I easily answer.

"Well..you say that. I bet you make him fall for you in 2 months. But if you can't make it, you will be my girlfriend."

"Tch, 2 months? I can do it in 1 week only." I patted his head.

"Prove it, Eunseo." Last word from his mouth before turning away and walk off.

Okay guys, why Jimin give her some advice? Are you suspicious about this? And why Eunseo choose him as a target? Well, I don't know..let's continue!