#15 Flashback

3rdPERSON's POV

Being with Eunseo for 6 months. Jimin know, today is the time for him to confessed. But bad luck for Saehoon, he will do the same. Saehoon doesn't know what kind of relationship of Jimin and Eunseo. He just thought that they are just a friend.

A/n: To be honest, Saehoon pretty dumbass that time. He should know it for long time ago isn't it? He should know by looking at their finger. Ughhh..I hate this freaking story.

"Eunseo, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Really Jimin? Yes!" Eunseo hugged him with happiness.

And the moment was glared by someone. It's Saehoon. He know he is not for Eunseo. Today, he really want to confess his feeling toward Eunseo.
He want to tell the truth but is was too late. Saehoon walk away from the place crying hard and feel really angry. He need a revenge.

A/n: Wait,wait...Doesn't Saehoon know Jimin? Oh..I forget, Saehoon is not in the same class with him. Sorry t^t..

<Saehoon's house>

"Saeyeon." Saehoon call his sister's name after slammed the door.

"What?" Saeyeon said walking toward him.

"You know, isn't it?" Saehoon stare at her. What he know now, he just want the answer from her mouth. He bet, Saeyeon know it.

"About what? You look scaryy.." Saeyeon become a little bit scared.

"Eunseo and that boy. Who always with her. You know him, didn't you?" Saehoon said angrily.

"Oh..J-Jimin, h-he..-" Saeyeon stuttered.

"Tell me what you know!" Saehoon raise up his voice.

"Jimin is h-her f-fiance. And he's going to c-confess to her, today." Saeyeon told her brother. She was scared because of his sudden change personality. He never shout at her. Saeyeon know him as a kind and loving brother.

"F-fiance?" Saehoon look shocked after hearing that word. "Eunseo already have fiance?"

"Oppa, I'm sorry. Eunseo telling me not to tell you. I know you like her but please, forget her. It's hurt yourself. I really mean it- " Saeyeon was cut off when Saehoon rush out from the house.

"Saehoon!" Saeyeon shouted her brother's name.

***

Saehoon is surely confuse right now. He don't know what he ups to. He's really want to be with Minseo or he's listen to his dad's order. But after, he saw the scene whereby Jimin confessed to Eunseo, he really hurts. Saehoon make his way to Mr Kwon company. He hesitated about it first but he make his decision.

<Mr Kwon's company>

"I want see my Mr Kwon." Saehoon said to the secretary.

"Have you made a appointment?" She asked.

"Mr Kwon is my father. I want to see him, right now." Saehoon tell her which make her shocked.

"Please come in." After the secretary said that, he dash in the room. He saw his father doing his works.

"What are you doing here?" Mr Kwon looked at Saehoon who did serious face.

"I might be crazy asking you this but I need your help." Saehoon take a seat on the couch.

"Can we just talk about this at home?" Mr Kwon said annoyingly. He sick of Saehoon who being dumbass or innocent all this time.

"Money, appa. I need you to help me make money." Saehoon give him a smirked. Mr Kwon can read his son's mind.

"Okay then." Mr Kwon give him satisfied smile.

<The park>

"What kind of surprise that you want to show, chimchim?" Eunseo asked Jimin while he's covering Eunseo's eyes.

"Wait..and there is it!" Jimin let go off his hands from Eunseo's eyes.

"Who is this?" Eunseo looked confuse after take a glance at the guy infront of Jimin and her.

"My brother!" Jimin said excitedly.

"Oh! Joonjae right?" Eunseo try to guessing.

"Yup, it's me. Seems Jimin has told you about me before." He smile a bit before handshake with Eunseo.

"Eheerm..hyung, let go off her hand please." Jimin send him a death glare.

"Your girlfriend really pretty and it make me fall fo-" Joonjae couldn't continue his teased before Jimin dragged Eunseo away from him.

"Yah Jimin! I'm just joking, okay?" Joonjae run to them.

"You hyung, don't ever steal my fiance." He said proudly when the word 'fiance'.

"Fiance?" Joonjae asked in shocked.

"Yup, look at this ring!" Eunseo showed her finger also Jimin did.

"My brother is going to marry soon!" He teased.

"We have to wait until our age 24 year old...I can't wait.." Jimin said boringly.

"You just 17 years old pabo-ya." Joonjae hitted his head as Eunseo chuckled looking at them.

"Oppa, can I call you oppa?" Eunseo asked shyly.

"You already call me, but sure!" Joonjae told her. "Like I have to look after a new one." Joonjae teased Jimin again.

"Hyung, how about me?? And Eunseo..you just call hyung oppa? I'm your oppa!" Jimin said while pouting.

"Nope." Eunseo laughed.

<Saehoon's house>

"I choose to make him suffer. He steal her from me."

"Then revenge on him."

This words keep playing in his mind since he got home early. He really hesitated about it. He might hurt Eunseo heart too but this is the only way to make Eunseo saw him. Dirty way.

A/n: Anyway..plus dumbass way.

He still thinking if he would do it or not. He grabbed his hair on frustration. He don't want to make Eunseo hurt. And he know, if he really doing this, it might kill her.

Bullshit, I don't know what am I writing now. Really confuse sometime. But for sure, I knew half of being like 'whut?' and other half of you being 'Haa..I got this. I understand now.'

Sorry guys who does not understand anything in the story.