#22 Present time.

A/n: Please refer part #10.

Saehoon's POV

"Eunseo! Eunseo!"

I shake her body many time. She fainted. I don't know why she fainted, and I don't know what to do now. I get up and leave the place. I leave her alone.

I try to find Saeyeon. I need her help.

Jimin's POV

"Let's go find her. I feel worry about her." Jhope hyung said.

"Are you all coming with us?" I asked the others. They nodding their head.

**

I was walking around and I saw old store. I go toward the door and opened it.

It not a old store but a old class. There was old chair and table. I go in the class and saw a girl lying on the floor. I couldn't see her face. I ran toward her and turn her body toward me.

It was someone I know.

"Eunseo!" I put her on my lap. How long she lying here? Her body is cold and she sweating too much. "Eunseo! Wake up!" I shake her body.

A/n: Please don't be dirty mind.

I bring her up in bridal style and run to my car. I placed her on the back place. I drove my car fast to hospital.

My phone rang and I quickly answer the call without looking at the caller id.

"Where are you?" It's Taehyung's voice.

"I'm going to hospital right now." I told him.

"Why? Did you find Eunseo?" He asked me.

"I'm going to send her. She's ill. Just come, I tell you everything."

"Okay." He hang up.

<Hospital>

"Who guardian for Miss Eunseo?"

"Me." I stand up from the couch as I saw the doctor.

"Mr Jimin? Ah..sorry." It's weird when the doctor know my name.

"Ah yes."

"Miss Eunseo is fine now. She got really stressed and always had headache repeatedly." The doctor told me.

"Stressed?"

"Maybe she think too much thing and got stressed, but now she's okay. If you want to look her, you may go." The doctor said before leave me.

Eunseo got stressed? But why? She just okay with her toys I see. There must be something wrong with her.

"Jimin!" I heard Hoseok hyung call me from far. Other members was there too.

"How noona? Is she okay?" Jungkook asked me.

"She's fine. If you want to take a look of her, she is inside." Jungkook immediately go inside as I told him.

"Where did you find her?" Namjoon and Jin hyung asked me.

"In old class. She fainted when I came into the class." I said as all of us sit on the couch while Jungkook in there looking at Eunseo.

"Why Jungkook so worried about her?" I look at them chuckled a little.

"You know what?" Taehyung grinned.

"Jungkook said..he want a sister like Eunseo, so that's why he started to call Eunseo 'noona'." Yoongi told me as the others laugh.

"Have the doctor told you anything else?" Hoseom asked, looking at me.