The First Day

Its the first day of school and i dont need to be just 'Pretty' I need to be Flawless!

I walk over to my closet and pick the perfect outfit.

Few minutes later:

I stand in front of my mirror and just spot that girl. That girl who is so different. My makeup is my lifesaver. It covers my past, problems and feelings. I apply concealer onto my face, dabbing with a beauty blender. Next i set my foundation  and contour. I colour my eyes with a black, smoky eyeshadow. I look back at my mirror. I cant even recognise myself... I'm not sure how i should feel about it. I have mixed feelings swirling in my stomach.

Suddenly I hear a noise from outside.

BEEP! BEEP!

He came. It's time to go.

I exit my house and see him.

"Hey Babe, you look really different today."

"What is that supposed to mean, Diego?"

"I love it, i like it when you are different." He winks at me.

"Thanks", i say confidently.

I enter his car and we drive to school.

Time skip:

We got out from the car and we walk into the school holding hands.

I catch a glimpse of Lodo rushing up to me.

"Wow! You are gonna slay everyone!" She says in amazment.

"I know." I answer back.

"Oh, by the way, while you werent here, i met this new girl and she is really nice!"

I roll my eyes and sigh.

"So what?" I answer.

"Well, maybe you can be her friend aswell?" She asks.

"Please tell me you are joking..." I laugh.

Suddenly the bell rang.

"Well, I have geography. See you at break." said Diego.

I enter our classroom with Lodo but this time i notice her talking with the 'new girl.'

"Lodo! Over here!" I demand.

Lodo walks up to me with a pleading look.

"Can i please sit with Lara, she is a really nice person!"

"I dont like her." I reply.

"But, you dont even know her!"

" Exactly, i dont want to know her. She is not our type." I answer.

The teacher enters the classroom.

"Now, everyone be quiet. Please settle down. We have a new student today. Be welcoming to Lara." The teacher announces.

"Ah, Lodovica... may you sit with Lara and during breaktime to show her around the school?" He asks.

"Sure!"

"Ugh, Great..." I mumble.

A thought went through my mind.

Since I'm sitting alone, i have more space to sleep on this boring lesson.

The teacher starts talking about some dumb math equations and slowly, slowly my eyes close...

Twenty minutes later:

The door opens loudly and interrupts  my sleep and the lesson ofcourse...

My sleepy,blurry eyes focus on the two figures standing.

Its him.

It's the same person who i saw earlier.

"You two realise that you are already twenty minutes late?" The teacher asks.

"A supernova is never late."

"A super- what now?" I question myself.

"What are your names?" The teacher asks.

"Mercedes"

"Jorge"

"Last names please?"

"Lambre"

"Blanco"

The teacher nods.

"Okay, you may have a seat and please, don't  be late again or will be sent to principle next time." He warned.

They both sat in front of me.

Jorge turns around and smirks at me.

"What is your name?" He asks.

" I dont have time to answer your questions. You are interrupting my sleep. Sorry not sorry."

" Well, you are gonna find time for me. So what is your name? Are you also new?"

I roll my eyes.

"Listen up, Blanco. I'm not going to find time to talk to you." I reply harshly.

"Babe, why are you talking to her?" Asks Mercedes.

"Just wanted to make some friends." He smiles.

Slowly again, i try to fall asleep but this time something else disturbed me.

"Martina, how do you call it  when when plants trap light to make energy?" The teacher asks.

"Uhmm..."

"Photosynthesis" Jorge whispered.

"Uh its Pho..Photosynthesis." i answer casually.

"Correct." The teacher replies.

I glance at Jorge and he winks at me.

"Thanks" I Whisper.

"No problem, Martina." He smiles.

Heyyyy!! I really hope you liked this chapter. This is my first Jortini FanFiction. Comment please what are you thinking so far about this book. Lovee you all!!!❤❤❤❤❤