Tears and Lies

I started to fake cough loudly and fell down on to the floor.

-Martina?
-Everything okay there?

I kept quiet.

Suddenly he opened the door quickly and tried to wake we up.

-Martina! Wake up!

Suddenly I felt two hands picking me up. And few seconds later I felt my back landing on something soft.

"Fuck!" He shouted as he started to panic.

"Hello? Who the fuck do you think it is? Its me Christian ! Diego, get the fuck here right now! Martina fainted and I need to leave soon!" He shouted loudly.

"Wait, did he just say, Diego? I..i cant believe it. Diego was part of  this all this time. I can't believe he lied to me...I really thought he loved me and had actually real feelings for me...but I guess I was wrong all this time." I thought as a small little tear ran down my cheek.

Few minutes later:

I heard a knock on the door.

Christian opened the door.

"Finally, what took you so long!?" He asked in annoyance.

"Sorry there was traffic and I tried being quick. How is Martina?" He said.

"She still didnt wake up." He answered.

"Listen, I really have to leave now. I will be back. Just  do something to wake her up." He said and left.

Suddenly i heard footsteps walking closer to me.

I heard his breathing getting louder and he is coming closer

I couldnt take it anymore. I didnt want him to be close me.

I opened my eyes and saw how he stared at me.

"Martu, are you okay? Here, have some water." He asked as he handed me a glass of water.

I dont know if I should continue to act as if i was feeling sick and stick to my plan or to ask him  about the whole fake relationship.

I had a dilemma.

"Umm...Diego what are you doing here? In Christians house? H..how did you get here?" I asked as i took a sip of the water.

"Well, um he called me because he had to leave somewhere and he was worried about you, so I came to look after you." He explained.

"Look after me! How about get me out of here! He kidnapped me!" I shouted.

"Martina calm down. How are you feeling? Are you hungry?" He asked.

"CALM DOWN! HOW CAN I CALM DOWN!? I WILL TELL YOU HOW I FEEL! I FEEL HORRIBLE, LIED AND MANIPULATED! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME DIEGO!" I shouted immediately.

"Im sorry Martu, i will explain everything later.

"I DONT NEED YOUR EXPLANATION, DIEGO! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU, OR HEAR YOU! I WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE AND NEVER TO TALK TO ME AGAIN!"

"Okay! Okay! Listen! I did all of this because Christian blackmailed me. Long time ago, we were friends until one day, he saw you and wanted to be your boyfriend. I know everything about that he kidnapped you and did awful things to you like  abuse you and rape you. I knew that you didnt deserve to be treated like that. So, we had an argument about it and later when I met you and we started hanging out, he was so annoyed and we were  enemies from that day. So like a few days  later he started to Blackmail me that If i dont do what he says, he would hurt my family. So, the deal was that I have to act as if I'm  protecting you from Christian, to be in love with you and after for him to kidnap you to get you back. I am really sorry, Martina. I didnt want to do this but I had to...

"I really cannot believe this. I understand you didnt want your family to get hurt but do you realise Im hurt aswell!" I shouted and cried at same time.

I felt so broken inside.

This world is full of lies.

I dont know  if I can trust anyone anymore. I kept on giving people chances but they kept on breaking it.

Trust isnt an easy thing to have. Once someone breaks your trust, its the end. You feel different about that person and you know that, that person doesnt deserve to have you. You should stay away from that person and keep your distances, because that person isnt trustworthy.

"I'm really sorry,Martina..." he apologised.

"Sorry doesnt help, Diego." I said.

"But not everything was a lie, Martina. I did really love you and I dont want to lose you. I feel really guilty and I  know that what I did was wrong but I had no choice." He said.

"Im sorry Diego but its Over. We cannot be together anymore. We are breaking up." I stated

"What!? No please dont this, Martina! I really feel bad for you but I dont want us to break up. I love you." He replied.

"If you really loved me, you wouldn't have done any of this. You wouldn't of hurted me but you did. You did everything to hurt me. And please, just forget about me." I said

Suddenly the door opened.

Who else could it be?

Ofcourse, it was the one and only Christian Valentino.

"Oh, Hello Martina. You  are awake. He smiled with his evil look.

"Uh, Christian I need to tell you something in private ." said Diego.

"Okay,lets go to the kitchen." He answered.

Diego and Christian walked to kitchen and started to talk.

"She knows everything." Said Diego.

"What do you mean she knows 'everything' ?" He asked as his folded his arms.

"I told her about our plan because i am done with you! Its over, Christian! She broke up with me and now I completely lost her!" He shouted.

Suddenly the door slammed loudly.

"HOW COULD YOU LET HER ESCAPE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Christian shouted loudly at Diego.

Martina quickly started running away into different directions just to get away from Christian and Diego.

As she was running she found a taxi, told him the address and they quickly started to drive to Martina's destination.

Few minutes later:

Martina payed the taxi driver and got out of the car. She walked up the door and rang the bell.

The door opened.

"Jorge, please help me." I said as tears started to form in my eyes.