Tini

"Martina? What happened? Come in" he asked with a his worried eyes.

"I...I cant do this anymore" I cried and hugged him tightly.

"Hey, Its okay...tell me, what happened." He said.

I broke the hug and started to explain.

"Christian kiddnaped me. And Diego wasnt even Diego that I thought I loved and trusted. He was helping Christian all this time and he lied to me. I broke up with him even if the relationship was kind of fake. When Christian came back home and Diego went to talk to him about something, i quickly ran out and Escaped. I didnt want to go back home. Im scared that if they will Kidnap me again or do something worse. Jorge, please help me. I dont want them to find me." I explained and cried at the same time.

"Ofcourse I will help you, dont worry." He hugged me once again.

"Th..thank you." I said.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"No, im okay,thanks." I answered.

"Okay, go have an nice,fresh shower and i will bring clean clothes to your room. The is a new clean towel in the bathroom, inside the cupboard so you can use that." He said.

"Oh my god, thank you. But I can't take your room. Im fine sleeping on the couch." I replied.

"No, I want you to have that room while you live here. You have suffered enough from those two dickheads. Now you need to sleep on something comfortable." He explained.

"Thats so sweet, Jorge". Thank you." I smiled.

"I want to see that smile more often." He winked.

I chuckled and went to the bathroom.

Few minutes later:

Martina got out of the bathroom and went into Jorges room, which is her room for now.

On her bed, she saw Jorge's white shirt,some grey sweatpants and white socks.

When she was done getting ready, she went back to living room and saw Jorge sitting on the couch and changing channels on the tv.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Oh, you are already done?" He asked.

"Yeah, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing, just looking for a movie to watch, would you like to watch with me?" He asked.

"Sure, i dont mind." I said and sat next to him and started to watch the movie.

Half an hour later:

It started to get a little chilly and Jorge noticed that Martina was shaking  a bit from the cold.

He went to his bedroom and brought a big, cozy blanket. He went up to Martina and covered her nicely.

"Feeling better?" He smiled.

"Yeah, thanks" I smiled back.

Jorge and Martina continued waching the movie.

"Jorge, how can I ever thank you for being so helpful to me?" I asked and stared at his hazel eyes.

"You dont need to thank me, Tini. You deserve better and all I did was just helping you." He explained.

"Tini?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I decided to give you a nickname and this one fits perfectly. But its okay, I wont call you that if it bothers you.

"Actually, I like it." I smiled.

"You do?" He asked.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Well, would you like to watch something else or do something different?" He asked.

"I think I will go to sleep, I am really tierd today." I answered.

"Okay then, Goodnight." He said.

"Goodnight" I replied and went into my room.

I layed down in my bed, turned off the light and slowly tried to fall asleep...

2 hours later:

Horrible, dark memories started wafting back to me. The way he hitted me and called me a 'slut', he used me just for his own pleasure. He never had actual feelings for me.  When will I ever forget this?

Suddenly  I heard the door open slowly.

"Jorge? Is that you?" I asked quietly.

"Try another guess, Babygirl." He answered.

I gasped.

"You think it was so easy to escape huh?" He laughed.

"HELP!!! JORGE HELP ME!!! " I screamed.

"Tini!"

"Tini! wake up!"

"J...jorge! I..is that really y..youu!?" I stuttered.

"Yes, its me. You were screaming alot for help. Had a nightmare?" He asked.

"Yes, It felt so real...I had a dream that Christian found me and it was just awful" I cried.

"Hey, shh its okay..." he hugged me and stroked my back slowly with his warm hand.

Jorge was about to break the hug but Martina didnt let go.

"Jorge?"

"Yeah?"

"Im really scared to sleep here alone...can you sleep here with me ?"

"Um Yeah, sure."

Tini broke the hug and smiled.

"Thank you."

Jorge left back to living room and brought his pillow.

He turned off the light and layed down next to Tini.

"Goodnight, Tini."

"Goodnight, Jorge."

Damnnnn this chapter was probably so boring right?

Well its 3 am now and ya gurl is really tierd and gonna go sleep now and this is really irrelevant... so sorry for wasting few seconds of your life hahahahaha.

Love you guysss😙😙💗