Last Night

A week later:

I'm sitting in class, almost falling asleep until suddenly, i started to have cramps and pain in my stomach. I quickly raised my hand up and asked to go to the bathroom.

15 minutes later:

Martina still hasn't come back.

"Lodovica, may you go and check if Martina is alright please?" The teacher asked.

Lodo nodded and left the classroom.

"Omg no,no,no,no!" Lodo runs up to the figure lying on the cold  floor.

"Tini! Tini!" Lodo panicked as she  shaked Tini.

Martina still didn't  wake up.

Lodo quickly took out her phone and dialed Jorge's phone number.

"Hello,Jorge! Come here quick to the girls bathroom! Tini fainted!" Lodo said worriedly as her whole body was shaking.

"Im coming right now! I will call the school nurse with." He answered.

5 minutes later:

Jorge and the nurse came quickly to the bathroom. Jorge slowly picked up Tini and took her to the nurse's room.

Jorge carefully placed Tini on the couch.

Lodo quickly ran to the cafeteria and bought a small bottle of water for Martina.

10 minutes past:

Martina still didnt wake up.

"You both have class now, you are losing your time at the moment. I will look after her, dont worry." The nurse mentioned.

"No, i wont leave. I cant leave her. If I leave, I wont stop thinking about her" Jorge insisted.

"Im going to have a math test in a few minutes. Is Martina going to be okay?" Lodo asked.

"Ofcourse she will be okay." The nurse smiled.

Lodo left back to her classroom and after that,  Jorge slowly took Tini's soft, little hand.

"Since she is not waking up, we have one thing to do." The nurse added.

She took a cotton ball from the cupboard and added a few drops of Ammonia. She slowly brought up that cotton close to Martina's nose to sniff it in. And suddenly, within two seconds, Martina's eyes opened.

"Martina, how are you feeling?" The nurse asked softly.

Martina rubbed her eyes for a few seconds and answered, "Not really good to be honest."

Then, Martina tilted her head to her right side and saw Jorge.

"Jorge!? What are you doing here? Why am I even here? What happened? I dont get it!" She asked worriedly as her adrenaline was increasing with fear and confusion.

"Tini, Tini, its okay, dont worry. You fainted in the bathroom.  Lodo called me up and I brought you here." Jorge explained as he gave her a small bottle of water to drink.

"I think it's better for you to stay here for now and I will call your parents to pick you up." The nurse said.

"But, I dont have any parents." Martina answered quietly.

"Oh, im so sorry. With who do you live now then?" She asked.

"I used to live with my brother but he left to Spain for a while. So, since im alone, im living with my boyfriend,Jorge."

"Oh,  Jorge, do you have parents?" The nurse asked again.

"I do but they divorced. I live on my own with Martina.

All of a sudden, Martina started to cough alot. She grabbed her water bottle and swallowed the liquid slowly.

"Tini, are you okay!?" Jorge asked.

"No, im not okay. I feel very nauseous and i have a horrible headache, everything feels awful." Martina answered.

"Martina, was there something you might of ate that gave you this feeling? Have you had enough sleep?"

"I think I know what it is. It all happened last night..."

Hola hola!! Im aliveee and i know i said i would post this chapter yesterday but i didnt have time. All these weeks are full of tests and you know, im studying or just dont have any ideas and lose inspiration. But now, i have ideas andddd  QUESTION FOR ALL OF YOU TO ANSWER! ❤❤❤❤❤
What do you think happened last night? 🤔