Moving Out

"Tini, you are always welcome to come back anytime." He said, holding my hand.

"Thank you, Jorge. So what did you want to tell me earlier?" I asked.

"Oh, its nothing." He said.

"Sure?" I asked.

"Yeah." He lied.

"Well anyways, Im going to go pack my things so that I could go back home tomorrow with Fran." I said and entered my room.

Time skip:

Me and Jorge were eating breakfast but then suddenly I started to get a phone call.

It was Fran.

"Hi, Fran!" I said.

"Where are you?" He asked in a seious tone.

"Um, Im at Lodo's place, is everything ok?" I asked.

"No. Everything is not ok! You werent answering your phone before and I called Lodo and she said she is not with you. Why are you lying to me!? Get you ass here now!" He demanded.

"Fran, chill! Fine, im gonna come now." I answered.

"Thank you for again for everything , Jorge. I have to go now." I said.

"Wait, you gonna just walk? Let me take you for a drive." He offered.

"No,no. Its ok. My brother will freak out if he sees you again with me. He is really annoyingly overprotective." I explained.

"Well, anyways. See you tomorrow at school." I added and left Jorge's house.

20 minutes later:

I knock on my house door and all I see is my brother boiling from anger.

"Get inside." He said in a serious, demanding tone.

"Um,How was your flight? Didnt wake up from the right side of the bed today?" I chuckled but then my smile instantly faded when I saw him crossing his arms and getting even more furious.

"You think this is some kind of joke, Martina!? Now, tell me where the hell  you were all this time?" He asked sternly.

"Fran, you think Im only friends with Lodo? I have a bunch of different friends. I was with another friend." I said.

"Oh really? Friend huh? What is that friends name? Another Christian? Or Diego? Or some other asshole? I found out about everything that happened." He said angrily.

"Wait, what? What do you mean you know "everything" ?" I asked curiously.

"I have my ways, Martina. So, what is that friends name?" He smirked.

"L..Lara." I answered back and crossed my arms.

"You really thought you would fool me little sister?" He asked.

"Im not lying! Why would you think Im lying? Why are you here anyways?" I shouted back immediately.

"When I was in Spain, i knew that something was not right. So I called you dear bestfriend Lodo. I asked her to look after you, in way for her to ask you questions or any news that would be delivered to me. She basically gave me updates about your life here without me. Why the fuck didnt you tell me about the Valentino thing? You know how serious this is ? He should of been is jail by now! Why did you keep this away from me?" He asked worriedly.

"I kept this away from you because i know that you would call the police right away! You are uncontrollable! Christian threatened me if I would say a word to the police. It was very difficult for me to process that moment."