Confused Love

Dt: preciousblanco_

My phone kept buzzing for the past two hours. 40 missed calls from Fran.

"Your brother again?" Jorge asked.

"Yup." I nodded.

"What if you talk to him again and try to work things out?" He added.

"Funny joke, Jorge. Its impossible to "work things out" with my brother." I answered.

Suddenly Jorge's phone started to ring.

"Sorry, i have to take this." He said as he took his phone and started talking in another room.

After few minutes he comes back.

"Jorge?" I said.

"Yes?" He replied.

"Can I ask you something? Who were you talking to on the phone?" I asked curiously.

"Interested much?" He smirked.

"Is it a secret?" I said as I folded my arms.

"No, I was talking to Sebastian." He answered.

"Then why make it look as if you are hiding something?" I asked.

"I was thinking of something, what if we go somewhere to relax.  You are so stressed out about your brother and everything else. You deserve to rest." He said.

"You want me to leave?"

"No, no, no, I mean, i think you should rest, we will be together, i just  want you to relax, i can see you arent feeling well."

"Well, okay then, where are we going?" I smiled.

"Now that's a secret." He winked.

Time skip: 11pm

Tini and Jorge were watching a movie together but suddenly he got a text message.

"Babe? Where are you going? We were just cuddling nicely and now you just leave?" I said.

"Im sorry, I need to go now, I promise I wont take long. I will be back." He replied.

Tini watched him leave and continued watching the movie and nibbling on some popcorn.

I covered myself with a soft, warm blanket, still thinking every second about Jorge.

Few minutes later, Tini gets a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown:Hey

Tini: Who is this?

Unknown: Jorge is cheating on you.

Tini: He would never do that! Who are you?

Unknown: I will pick you up at the blueberry Cafe in a few minutes and you will see for yourself who he really is.

Tini: Fine.

Tini started to dress up, she put on her white  sleeves shirt, black jeans and her favourite black, thin high heel boots. She dabbed her foundation and applied conclear and contour. She took her black eyeliner and made symmetrical wings and after that she added  her volume mascara and coloured her lips with red lipstick. She baked her face with the white powder for few minutes. And last but not least, she finished off with spraying her face with a setting spray.

Martina was Ready.

Martina left the house and started walking to the Blueberry Cafe, every minute she would check her phone if any messages would come up.