Time is Unpredictable

"Uhh Jorge, I'm sorry, that was the only idea I had so that Diego stops going after me and begging to be his girlfriend." I explained.

"Its okay,Tini. Dont worry." He winked.

"Can we pretend that we are a couple for some time?" I asked.

"Sure." He chuckled.

Suddenly heard someone shouting my name at the back.

I glaced back and saw Lodo running up to me.

"What happened? Have you seen a ghost or something?" I laughed.

"Martina! There are no time for jokes! Rugge needs company! Some stupid losers are using our table! We need you! Come on! Lets go!" Lodo shouted as she pulled my hand and we walked quickly to 'our place'.

"There you are, Tini!" Rugge complained.

"Tini?" I questioned.

"Jorge told me thats your nickname. Enough wasting time! Can you just help me out for gods sake!?" He answered in annoyance and rolled his eyes.

"Fine,lets go." I sighed.

"Get up, take your things, leave and never come back here." I stated to the two nerdy girls sitting.

"Why should we?" One of them asked.

"Because this is our table, our place. It only belongs to us."

"Well guess what? We arent leaving." She smiled.

"Do you want the easy way or my way?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Uhh, easy I guess? What do you mean by that?" They questioned with a confused look.

"Get the fuck out right now or you will seriously regret this, no joke." I answered with a serious tone.

"Yeah sure, are you trying to threaten us?" They laughed.

"Rugge, everyone, you all know what to do." I smiled evily.

Ambar, Rugge, Melanie and Justin started to punch the two girls.
Both were screaming and tried to fight back. But, they failed. They were weak.
One of the girls started to cry and begged to stop but the other fell on the floor. After that, we all started to kick her and pushed the other crybaby down. They had tears in her eyes and they were full of bruises, but I didnt give a fuck. They deserved it.

"Okay, enough guys. Lets me do the last touch." I said.

I kneeled down to the girls.

"Please! Don't hurt us! We are very sorry!!!" They cried.

"Hmm, I'm glad you learned your lesson." I replied.

I stood up, took their spaghetti from the table and threw it on to them.

"Bon appetite, Bitches." I smiled.

Martina gave an evil look and left. Leaving the two girls completely shocked.

Everyone from the Bully team laughed at them.

"Damn Tini, you slayed!"Lodo said.

"Why are you surprised? Im the queen here and I always Slay." I replied and flipped my hair.

"Yeah, you're right. By the way, is it true that you are dating Jorge!?" Lodo asked while fangirling.

"Well actua-" I was about to say something  but I got cut off by a person who I didnt want to talk to."

"Hey Babygirl, or should I say 'Tinita'." He smirked as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Christian, did you forget something here? Seriously, stop wasting your time talking to me." I said.