He's Back

Holaaaa im back!!! Im so sorry that im updating so late :(( i had tests and it wasnt very easy to find time for writing a new chapter even though i really wanted to, but anyways im back and i hope you will like this chapter ❤❤❤
___________________________

"Okay, so today  I will be picking people to do a project about 'What is global warming and what kind of problems  it creates?' " announces the geography teacher.

The teacher takes her paper with the list of people names who she is going to call out in pairs.

After saying 10 people a few more people are left:

"Ambar with Melanie."

"Lodovica with Lara."

"Seriously?" I mumble.

"Mercedes with Ruggero."

"Candelaria with Maxi."

And...

"Jorge and Martina."

"WHAT!"I shout.

"I WANT TO BE WITH LODO!" I speak with a demanding voice.

"Ughh not everything around you should be the way you want." Shouts Melanie.

I turn my head to her direction and give her a death glare.

"Sorry Martina,but the people were chosen randomly and i cannot change the people again." Says the teacher.

I bury my face into my hands, not believing this is happening right now.

"So, for your project it needs to be on a  A3 paper and you  have to write reasons why there is global warming and give some examples. You may also add some pictures  that represnt global warming." The teacher explains.

"Your project is due  for our next lesson so  start doing your projects now or you wont have any time later."

(Bell Rang)

I stood up from my seat and started to leave the classroom as quick as possible but suddenly someone grabbed my hand.

"Martina,where should we do our project?" He asks.

"Dont  touch me" I warn him.

"Sorry but i had to stop you because you always leave the class quick." He said.

"Leave my hand!" I demand.

Jorge stopped holding Martina's hand.

"So? What are we going to do about the project?" He asks

"Fine. Meet up my place at 6pm." I reply quickly.

He nods. I leave.

I walk up to my locker and start changing my books.

Suddenly i hear a soft voice behind me.

"Uhh..Excuse me, could you help me please, im new." She asked shyly.

"Do i look like an assistant to you!?"

"Uhh..no, im just looking for the bathroom...do you where it is?"

"Go straight until that classroom and turn left and there it is."

"Thank you very much!"

As soon as the nerdy girl leaves i start to laugh.

"Someone looks happy" He winks.

"Oh Hey,Diego. Yeah some nerdy girl came up to me and asked for help so I  "helped"  her."

"What did she ask you?" He asks.

"Where's the bathroom but she didnt specifically ask for what gender." I start to laugh loud.

"Wow okay, anyways I'm going to get something to eat, want something?"

"Nah, im fine."

Diego leaves and I start fixing up my locker to look neater.

Suddenly i hear footsteps behind me.

"Well, well. Look who we have here..."

I heard a very familiar voice behind me. I turn my body and see the one and only, Christian Valentino.

"What are you doing here?" I ask harshly.

"Came to see you again, have you missed me?."

I stay quiet and try to avoid eye contact.

He suddenly grabs my arm tightly and tries to pull me.

"Leave me alone, Christian!" I shout.

"I will never leave you alone, Martina."

He holds my arm even tigher until I start feeling pain.

"Christian! You're hurting me!"

"That's  what I like to do, havent you realised that yet?" He smiles.

"Hey! Leave her Alone!" Jorge shouted.

"Is this your boyfriend?" He chuckles.

"No he is not! Why do you even care! I hate you Christian! Leave my arm now!!!" I shout louder.

"I swear to god if you dont leave her then you will have to deal with me!" Jorge demands.

"Wanna fight?" He says in a provoking manner.

"No Jorge, dont do this!" I warn him.

"I will fight if I have to." He says, ignoring whatever Martina said.

Jorge  started attacking Christian by pushing him down onto the floor.

Finally my hand was freed from Christian.

Christian stood and punched into Jorge's face and his nose started to bleed but it didn't stop him to fight back.

Immediately teachers started to rush up to Christian and Jorge to prevent the fight continuing.

I quickly ran into the bathroom and locked myself there.

I felt shivers went down through my spine, dark memories started wafting back to me. But I forced them away quickly. I definitely didnt want to think about Christian right now.

My eyes started to form tears, i tried to hold them back but I failed. My mascara stared to leak down my cheeks.

I look miserable. I cant go out and let the people see me like this. I took out my sunglasses from my handbag and started running home.

Time skip:

I finally managed to get home.

I ring the bell to my house since I forgot my keys.

Fran opened the door and has shocked look on his face.

"Martu, what happened?" He asks worriedly.

"Nothing."

I enter the house and try to avoid eye contact with my brother.

"Martu, you can tell me anything. I'm your brother. What happened?

"He's back."

"Who?"

"Christian Valentino."

  Any thoughts about this chapter? 💗