Te amo

"Christian, please. I dont want this." I begged.

"You think I wanted you to kiss that asshole!" He shouted.

"But-" I was about to explain but Christian interrupted me as he went on top of me.

"Shh babygirl. No more words." He whispered into my ear.

Christian moved his lips and placed onto mine.

I kissed him back but it went straight away wild. Christian is a desperate kind of guy.

He moved his hand down to my thigh, pressed his lips against my neck to find my soft spot. I couldn't hold myself but moan.

"Are you wet yet?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

- Knock knock knock "CHRISTIAN"!

"Ughhh.... IM BUSY!" He shouted.

- CHRISTIAN OPEN UP ITS AN EMERGENCY!

"We will continue this later, babygirl." He said as he ran to the door and opened furiously.

"WHAT!?" he shouted.

"Martina's Brother came. He said he will call the police if he doesnt find her now." Ruggero explained.

"WHAT!?" Tini shouted.

Suddenly there were footsteps coming upstairs.

"I knew that she would be here with our dear Valentino." Mechi said as she gave an evil smile to Christian.

"We're Leaving. NOW!" Fran demanded.

"No Fran. She is staying here. Cant you see we are having fun and partying?" He said.

Out of all the anger that was collected, Fran swang his hand and punched into Christians face.

"FRAN!" she screamed.

"MARTINA STOESSEL GET YOUR ASS UP AND LETS GO!" Fran shouted.

I stood up from the bed and straight away I felt a force grabbing my hand and pulling me out of Christian's house.

"Fran! What has gotten into you!"I shouted.

"I would like to ask you the same question!" He shouted as he pushed me inside of the  car and used child lock.

"Seriously, what the fuck are you wearing?"

"A lingerie duh."

"I know its a- ugh I cant ever talk to you seriously."

"But why Christian? Why him again? Dont you remember what he did to you, Martina?" He asked.

"Fran, it was a past. He made a mistake. But now things got better." I replied.

"Yeah I see. If things continue, you will be working in a strip club."

"I mean they do make good money-" I was about to say something but Francisco interrupted me.

"MARTINA STOESSEL I SWEAR IF YOU EVEN THINK OF DOING STRIP CLUBBING YOU ARE GOING TO SPAIN WITH ME RIGHT AWAY AND NO MORE CHRISTIAN OR JORGE OR ANYONE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?" He shouted

"I was just joking, geez...." I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously Martina, Grow up. Everything is just a joke to you." He said and he parked the car next  to our house.

We got out of the car and entered our house.

"And please, change your outfit, I cant look at you being like this." He said as he poured himself a whiskey into a glass.