Cheater

"What!? I didnt cheat on you, what are you talking about?" Said Jorge with a confused look.

"You know what you did,Jorge." Added Christian.

"Stay out of this, Christian!" Jorge shouted.

"He wont! We saw how you and Mechi were on a date! You are a liar,Jorge!"

"Tini but it wasnt a date! I promise!"

"Dont ever talk to me again." She shouted and ran off.

"How doesn't she believe me? Everything was okay until Christian appeared and just brainwashed Tini again."

Later on:

"He doesn't even feel ashamed for what he did and he even lies to me! What a cheater!" I shouted in anger.

"I know, babygirl. He doesnt care about you. And you should do the same." Answered Christian as he wrapped his arm around me and stroked my shoulder with his thumb.

Suddenly the bell rang for class.

We all walked inside to class and Christian and I sat at the very back.

The teacher started to explain something but I want bothered to listen. I was thinking about something else.

Half an hour later:

"Babe, are you okay?" Christian asked.

"Yeah,why?"

"You seriously don't look like yourself. What have I told you before. Stop thinking about him! You aren't the same Martina I knew before."

"I...-I  want thinking about him. And no, I haven't changed babe. I'm still the same."

"Prove it."

"What? How?"

"Today we are having a party at my place. And if you dont strip till your lingerie in front of everyone then you have changed."

"Wait what?"

"Hahahhaah I'm just messing with you" he laughed."

"Mr Valentino, would you like to explain to the class what was so funny?" She asked sternly.

"Too bad I cant tell you that cuz I'm leaving."

"Where do you think you are going!? We have a lesson right now!"

"Omg really? I didn't know that."

"Detention!"

"Funny Joke." He laughed, took his things and pulled me out of this boring class.

Christian and I ran out quickly and went to parking lot.

We entered his car  and started driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the mall." He answered.

"What are we getting?"

"Nah I'm not getting anything. You are gonna get something. And that something you will see there."  He smirked.

"Is it shoes? Make up?" I guessed

"I'm not gonna tell you until we get there."

(Time skip)

We arrived at the mall.

"I'm really glad that we left from school because i was literally like zoning out." I said as we entered the mall.

"And I couldn't stand that teacher. So, I had to do what I had to do." He replied.

Suddenly Christian takes my hand and pulls me into a shop that left me in a complete shock.