Problems Happening?

Warning: Contains bad language.
(The whole book may contain it but just a reminder in case you forgot it.)

"Christian! What do you want from me!?" I asked.

"I want you." He answered quietly.

"When will you understand that its over between us! We broke up a long time ago! I want you to stay away from me!" I shouted.

"Hush, Babygirl. No need to shout like that." He said with smirk.

"Dont ever call me like that! If you wont leave me right now, I'm going to shout even louder!" I warned him.

"I told you, im not going to leave you. So you can shout as much as you want because at the end you are going to lose your voice and there will be no one to help you." He smiled.

"Get your dirty hand off her! Diego ran up to me and pushed Christian.

I hugged Diego tightly, all my body was shaking.

"Martina, how many guys have you slept with ? You like being a Slut huh?" Christian chuckled.

"Dont ever touch my Girlfriend or you will suffer the consequences!" Diego warned.

Christian started to laugh.

"You better be gone now!" Diego shouted.

"This isnt over Martina! I will be back..." he said in a black-hearted tone and left.

"H..how did you find me?" I asked.

"I was in gym class and Lodo ran to me and her face looked liked as if she saw a ghost or something. And anyways she said  that she saw some guy was hurting you and she told me where you were."

"Th..thank you for helping me." I said giving out a little smile.

"Hey, its okay. Dont worry too much about that piece of shit. He wont go near you anymore." He said while stroking my back slowly.

"I hope so." I said.

"Martina?"He asked.

"Yes?" I said, wondering what he is going to ask me.

"Who is that guy anyway? Do you know him?" He asked.

"Yes, that was Christian. My ex boyfriend, Christian Valentino. The guy that used people and broke so many girls hearts, including mine. Why else do you think he is called a 'Valentino' ? Because Valentines day is about Love. But the thing is, i dont think he understands what love is and he...he just acts so fake that he even  fakes into loving someone and at the end he is just a heartbreaker." I explained while forming little tears that made my vision a bit blurry.

"Why did you date him in the first place?" He asked.

"Same reason with you, Diego. Because i found him attractive."I answered.

"Why does he bother you if you already broke up with him?" He asked.

"Listen, im really not in the mood to talk about him." I said.

"Okay, no  problem." He agreed.

"Can you drive me back home? Im not feeling very well..." i asked.

"Sure,lets go." He nodded.

Few minutes later:

We finally arrived to my house.

"Thanks for the drive." I said smiling at him.

"My pleasure." He smiled back.

I rang the bell and my brother opened the door.

"Hey Fran, whats up with the suitcase and bags lying around?" I ask with a confused look.

"We're moving." He answered with a serious tone.

"MOVING!? I'm not going anywhere! I want to stay here!"I demanded.

"I found a better house for us to live in Madrid. You can finish high school there and you will have more friends anyway." He said.

"I dont care. This is my home and I'm not leaving!" I shouted.

"Martina, i feel this house is cursed and we shouldn't live here." He said trying to convince me.

"No Fran. I want to stay. You can leave but i wont." I said.

"Martina, I'm not leaving you here alone." He said sternly.

"You still think im a little kid!? Well guess what! Im not and i dont need you to babysit me and look after me! And anyways you once left me for a week alone when you left to Italy and only now you think about me!?" I asked

"A week and more than a year is different."He responded.

"I'm not alone. I have Diego, Lodo and bunch of other friends." I explained.

"Okay, I will allow you to stay here but if there is anything wrong and you need help, call me. Please stay safe." He said with a light smile

"I will, dont worry."

"I might come in a while to visit you okay?" He smiles

"Okay." I smile back.

"By the way, how comes you came back home to early? Your school finishes in like 2 hours." He asked.

"Uhh...well...because i had a horrible  headache and decided to leave but now im fine...I'm going to go to my room now..." I lied and quickly ran to my room."

I sat on my bed and started just thinking about random things that happened but suddenly someting disturbed my thoughts.

Its was a text message.

I grabbed my phone and checked the message:

Hey Martina! Today everyone  from school is going to  DiamondClub at 11pm to party and have fun. Are you coming?

-Jorge

Hmm...I wouldn't mind to have a few drinks and take my mind off things.

Yeah, I will come. Thanks for the information.

-Martina.

Sooo i finally found time to update since i have exams now. I might update again on the weekends :) 

Here's  a questions for you:

What do you think will happen at the party?

Comment down  your thoughts please 😊❤