Its Over

"Listen, I dont have much time to be with you." Said Jorge.

"Oh Jorge, what the rush? I called you here so we can about us." Mechi replied.

"About us? We broke up. Remember? You texted me that you had something important to say." He said.

Suddenly Jorge got a message.

"What the fuck?" He said with a confused look.

"Whats wrong, Jorge?" Mechi asked.

Jorge took a deep breathe and started to dial Martinas number and ignoring mechis question.

"Tini? Where are you?"

"Somewhere safe from you."

"Who the fuck is this!?"

~Silence~

"WHERE IS SHE! ANSWER ME NOW!"

Call turned off.

"I have to go." He said.

"No Jorge! Wait!" She shouted.

"What Mechi!? I dont have time!" He answered in anger.

" I..I um Im Pregnant.." She said while looking in to his eyes.

"What?" He said.

"Um yeah, its true." She replied.

"Who is the father?" He asked.

"You." She answered.

"Mechi it's not april fools, stop bullshitting. Listen, i dont have time for this, i have to go." He said and walked away.

Jorge got into his car drove back home.

"Tini?"

"Fuck! Where is she!?" He shouted.

The Next day:

"Hey Babygirl, wake up." He said.

I opened my eyes and wished that everything was a dream. Still cant believe that Jorge cheated on me.

I stood up but suddenly felt dizzy. I felt how his hands quickly grabbed me.

"Woah, are you okay?" He asked while holding me.

"No." I answered.

"Jorge?" He asked.

"Yes" I nodded.

"Baby, just forget about him. Im here with you now." He kissed her cheek.

"You promised to take me home. Why am I still here?" I asked.

"Baby, you fell asleep so quickly that I decided to keep you here." He replied.

I stayed in silence and looked down.

I felt his hand lift my chin, and he leaned in.

After that, he placed me on the bed and continued to kiss me.

"NO STOP!" I said  while breaking the kiss.

"Whats wrong, you were doing so well." He smirked.

"Christian i cant do this, im sorry."

"I know, Im sorry about the past, but i wasnt planning to anything more. We were just kissing."

"I never know what and when you are planning."

"But I know you want it.You cant stop kissing me,its just your fear stops you." He smirked.

"Wait a second, Today is monday right?" I asked.

"Yeah." He answered.

"Where is my phone? I need to check the time." I asked.

"Oh, dont you remember? Out of anger that Jorge was cheating on you, you threw your phone out of the car window." He explained.

"WHAT!? I dont ever remember that? I was that upset!?" I asked.

"Yeah, but don't worry, while you were sleeping, I got you a new phone." He said while handing it to her.

"Aww omg! Christian, thank you!" I said and hugged him.

"Omg we going to be late!" I said looking at the time on my new phone.

"So? Since when Martina the badass bully ever cared?"he said.

"I dont care im just saying." I lied.

"Yeah sure okay, looks like i have to teach you to be normal again." He laughed.

"How long are we gonna late for?" I smirked.

"Hmm about 2 hours." He said.

Time Skip:

Christian and I arrived to school and when we came, Break just started. We entered the school together. Literally everyone was shook when I was with Christian. We walked pass everyone and hearing little gossips surrounding us.

Suddenly, something stopped me. I saw him. I saw Jorge getting furious. He folded his arms and walked towards me.

"Martina? What the fuck is going on?" He asked.

"Oh I will tell you what is going on. We are breaking up." I answered.

"What!?Why?" He asked with a confused look.

"You cheated on me, Jorge! Its over!"

Heyyy im really bad at updating. I guess it depends on my mood when i feel like to update. And today was one of those days. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment !! I wanna see what you guys think❤love u alll♡