I Cant Lose You

"Tini, is everything okay? What happened?" He asked with a confusing look.

"We are breaking up and thats it.". I said and started to walk away but something stopped me.

I felt a force pulling my hand and my lips met his. It felt so passionate and really amazing. I never kissed someone like this. This feeling feel so different from my previous boyfriends. It honestly was magical and didnt want to stop. I dont want to lose Jorge.

He pulled away and smiled.

"I love you, Tini." He said.

Suddenly the bell rang.

"See you later, Mi Amor.

"Jorge, wait!" I shouted.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Can i come to your house today?" I Whispered.

"Mi amor, you are always welcome."

Gosh, why is he so hot? Especially when he calls me ' Mi Amor' melts my heart. I cant let him go. I love him and I dont care what my brother will think but he will just have to deal with it.

Time skip:

Finally school finished. Me and Jorge took our school bags and left the classroom. As we were walking, I saw someone in the principles office.

"No fucking way!" I said angrily.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"You have to leave now! I will meet you up later!" I said.

"Tini, stop. What is going on? First you wanted to break up with me and now I must leave!?" He replied.

"Im not gonna leave until I get you to tell me what is going on!" He added.

"Well, I'm not gonna tell you what is going on until you leave." I smirked.

"Nice try, Tini. Come on tell me." He said

"You know what? Im not gonna tell you anything." I said.

"What why?" He asked with a confusing look.

"I'm going to show you what is going on!" I answered and grabbed his hand and showed him the way.

We both entered the principles office.

"Sorry to Interrupt but, what are you doing here, Fran?" I asked angrily as I crossed my arms.

"Ah hola hermanita, I was just talking that we are leaving the school because as you know we are going to live in Spain now." He smiled evily

"Im not going anywhere!" I demanded.

"Hahahhaha you see, she is funny when she wants to." He laughed.

"Fran, why are you doing this?" Jorge asked.

"You, stay out of it." He hissed.

"No, he wont! He is my boyfriend and I love him! " I shouted and pulled Jorge's hand and we both started to run away.

Time skip:
We finally got to Jorges house. Jorge opened the door and I  entered.

"So um, what happened is that yesterday when I was talking to my brother, all this time while he left to Spain, he used Lodo as his "spying assistant" she would get information from me and tell eveything to him. And ofcourse, he found out about the Valentino thing. Lodo also said that we are  "dating" and my brother said that if  i wouldnt break up with you today, we would move to Spain. But, I dont want that. I'm so tierd of him telling me things that I should do. Like, Its my life. Let me do the decision by myself! And now look what he did! He is cancelling my school already. Jorge, I dont want to lose you. I had these strange feelings before but now that you kissed me, I realised that I love you. You mean so much to me and I dont want ti go to Spain." I explained as a little tear started to drip.

"Tini, dont worry. Even If you go to Spain I will move in there too! I cant lose you either, Mi Amor!"

Again, ' mi amor'. How much I love that!

We looked into each others eyes and then my eyes slowly  moved down watching his soft lips. Then he suddenly leaned in.

I needed that.

I need him.

HEYYY yay new chapterrrr!!! Hope you guys enjoyed it💖💖 please dont forget to vote and leave some Feedback! Thank uuuu💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜