Getting The Party Started

Few minutes later the bell rings for break.

My eyes watch Lodo and her new "Friend" start walking together around the school.

Lodo is supposed to be with me!
She is my Assistant!

But suddenly when i see him, all my thoughts forget about everything.

"Hey, babe" I smile.

"How was your lesson?" He asks.

"Ugh, dont get me started...It was so boring and there are some new losers came into our class and they sat in front of me!" I answer back.

"Ohh, the new couple?" He questions.

"Mhmm"I hum.

"Where's  Lodo? Isn't she always with you?" He asks.

I roll my eyes.

"With her new "Friend" I respond.

"Dont worry, at least you have me." He smiles.

"True." I smile back.

"Hey, since it's  the first day of school maybe, we could make a party today to have some fun. I dont like seeing you sad, Baby." He said.

"Believe me, I'm used to being sad." I sigh.

"Party at your place?" He asks.

"Yes, but I dont want to invite new people, especially that new girl who stole Lodo..." I state.

"Dont worry, Baby. It's  gonna be fine. Believe me. Lets invite everyone. You know, the more the better." He winks.

"Fine, you convinced me." I smile.

Diego steps closer to me and strokes my cheek with his warm hands.

"You are so beautiful, you know that right?" He asks.

I cant help it but smile at him for his wonderful words. My past has ruined me and with the help of makeup, it makes me look beautiful.

As Diego comes even closer to me, leaning for a kiss, someone interrupts us.

"Uh...hey Martina! You forgot your phone in class, you ran put so quickly. " said Jorge.

I snatched my precious phone.

"Uh..Thanks!" I replied.

"Hey, I'm Diego and you are invited to Martina's party. Everyone is coming." He mentioned.

"I'm Jorge, thanks for the invitation. I will definitely come." Jorge responded.

"What is the home address?" He asks.

I hand him my card with the address written on.

"What time?"

"10pm Sharp." I reply.

"Okay, see you guys there." He said leaving to a different direction.

10 pm

Many people are entering my house. Their looks are so joyful and excited. They are just having fun. But for some reason I'm not feeling to be in a party mood at all...

"This party is Epic!!!" Someone shouts.

I sat down on my chair, waiting for Diego. But suddenly i see a familiar face that looked quite different...

"Hey." He said casually.

"Jorge!? Y..you look different from school..." i say,not believing my eyes.

I stare at his grey shirt, black leather jacket,dark pants and white sneakers.

"This is actually my casual look. You dont know many stuff about me, Martina." He responds.

"What kind of stuff?" I ask, while looking into his eyes confusingly.

Jorge wanted to say something but he got interrupted by his girlfriend, Mercedes.

"Heyyy Baby!" She said and starts to hug him.

I turn around and move away from them.

Suddenly i feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Diego!? Where were you?"I ask.

"I  was getting things prepared for the party." He says.

He takes out a transparent, shiny crystal glass from the kitchen cupboard. Starts  pouring a cherry red wine into the glass. He takes the glass and hands it to me.

I take the glass and the red wine tickles my throat as it flows down to my stomach.

"Have you seen Lodo?" I question him.

"No, I haven't." He answers back.

Suddenly the  door opens.

The music stops

I see a person who i havent expected to see this week at all.

Who do you think it is?
Comment down below your thoughts!💕

Btw sorry for such a short chapter, next time it will be longer  ❤❤❤

Love you all! 💖