Disappointment

I was completely shocked. Why did he even come here. When I saw Jorge. I  straight away was snapped back to my senses and realised what was happening. To not show too much confusion, I continued dancing till the music stopped.

Few minutes later:

The music stopped, people cheered and even some guys went up to me but I straight away said I have a boyfriend and that they weren't my type. Yeah as if Martina Stoessel, the badass bitch would date a nerd or a shy guy with awful acne. That was just funny for me.

I was about to go out of the building to find Jorge so I could ask him what was the reason he came. I literally broke up with him and he isnt even ashamed to show up. I mean what did I expect? He is a cheater after all. So why wouldn't he see his ex and cheat on Mechi aswell.

As I was exiting the house, I heard Christian's demanding voice asking:
" Tini! Where are you going!?"

"Its pretty stuffy in here. I feel I'm going to pass out, so um I need fresh air."

"No need to do that, baby. I will just turn on the air condition and the fans."

"Are you sure about that babe? You really want me to get dressed? While I'm in this? I thought you liked this outfit...because you know me, I get cold easily."

"Fine, you can go but dont stay too long." He replied with a smirk.

I continued my way outside and spotted Jorge lighting up a cigarette. I walked over to him and saw his angry looking face.

"What do you want, Tini?" He said in a irritated manner.

"Oh I want nothing. Just an answer. Why did you dare to come here? " I asked as I folded my arms.

"I came here to talk to you but I guess there is no point anyway." He said carelessly

Meanwhile:

"Where are my money, Christian?" Said Mechi

"Are you out of your mind! What if Tini was here and heard this! I will give it to you later." Christian scolded.

"You promised you would give it today!" Mechi continued to argue.

"I don't do promises." Christian laughed.

"Fine, you dont want to give it, then I will tell Tini and Jorge everything!" She said with a evil smile.

Christian grabbed Mechi's arm and pushed her against the wall.

"Shut your bitch ass up! If you will continue this way, you arent going to get anything! " he shouted and went to get a drink.

-

"What do you mean there is no point? If you came here then that means you do still have something to say." I said

"I'm just disappointed to see how much you have changed." Jorge replied.

"I dont change. So I dont know what you are talking about." I said

"See, I told you. There is no point in continuing this conversation because you would never understand." He said as she exhaled his cigarette.

"No, I do understand. But whatever you are saying now doesnt make sense whatsoever." I stated and left.

I was walking back to the party, a guy blocked the entrance for me and started to talk.

"So Martina, wanna go upstairs and have some fun?" He winked.

"No, I have other things to do. Now, back off!" I shouted.

"Oh I get it. Someone is on their time of the month." He laughed.

"You have no idea who you're messing with." I said a folded my arms.

He smirked and moved away from the entrance. As I continued to walk, I felt a quick burn on my bottom leaving a reddish hand mark.

I was so done with his shit. Did he really dare to touch me? I turned back to him and swang my hand across his cheek but suddenly he grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly.

"LET ME GO!" I shouted

"CHRISTIAN!"

"LET ME GO YOU MORON!"

Few seconds later I notice that the guy gets punched in the face as  my  hand finally get freed and I find myself falling onto the ground.

The guy's nose started to bleed and he ran away.

"Are you okay?" Jorge asked.

"Yes. I'm fine! I didnt even need your help. I had it all under control and-" I was about to continue expressing my emotions but I got interrupted by Jorge's lips landing on mine.

Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. I quickly broke the kiss felt my hand being grabbed again. But this time, it was by Christian.

"Christian!"

"What the fuck are you doing here, Blanco!" He shouted as he gave an evil look.

"I-" Jorge was about to say something but Christian didnt want to listen anything and shouted " Leave my house now. And If I see you close to my girlfriend again. I swear, you would not what to risk it." He said as he still held my hand.

Jorge glanced back at me for a few seconds, turned his back and made his way to his car.

"Christian, I'm glad that you're here now too, one guy was really bothering me and-"

"Oh you think that now Jorge left everything is fine? You lied to me, Tini. And you know lying is very bad. Liars get what they deserve." He said as he pulled me inside to the party.

"Christian please listen to me-"

"Shut up, I know what I saw. I  will think later what to do with you." He said as he left my hand.

My eyes circled around the room and suddenly I spot the same person walking towards me from the crowd.

"Christian! Help me!" I said as I buried my face into his chest."

"What's wrong baby?" He asked.

"That guy who is coming closer to us, he was bothering me alot while I was outside." I explained.

"Ruggero, Diego. Get that person out here." He demanded

"Now, while they are busy, let get us busy aswell." Christian plastered a smirk on his face as he picked me up brought me upstairs to his bed.

"No, no, no Christian please not now." I begged.

He locked the door and faced me again.
"I'm very disappointed with you after what I saw, You were a very bad girl, Tini. Therefore, you get what you deserve." He smiled evily.

"Now, open up." He smirked.

Okayyyy I finally updateddd. Dt to preciousblanco_ bc she has been waiting so much for this update. So  here ya go❤❤❤