Truth or a Lie?

"Diego, he was after me again . I can't do this anymore." I said as tears ran down my cheeks and hugged him tightly.

"Dont worry mi amor." He replied and rubbed my back with his hand slowly.

"How can I not be worried, he is always after me, why cant you help me, do something to protect me! Do I always have to ask you to be closer to me and be more caring!?" I asked in a seious tone.

"Im sorry Martu, i was just busy with some things, how about we do something today? Like, watch a movie at my place and order pizza or something? Whatever you want." He said and gave me a smile.

"Sure, I like that idea. Will you be able to pick me up from my house?" I asked.

"Ofcourse." He answered.

"What time?" I asked.

"8pm? Are you okay with that?" He asked.

"Yes, perfect." I smiled at him.

Suddenly Diego got a phonecall.

"Im sorry, i have to take this." He said and walked away.

"Who is he talking to?" A question swirled in my mind.

"Hey, Martina. What are you doing here all alone?" A familiar voice asked behind me.

"I'm not alone, im just waiting for my boyfriend. What brought you here?" I asked with an evil look.

"I actually came here to tell you something, something very important."

"What?" I asked.

"Diego is cheating on you."

"That can not be true. How do i know you arent lying to me right now?"

"Havent you realised that he doesn't really care about you? Isnt so protective? Because he has another girlfriend to look after. I overheard him to talking to her. He kept on saying to her that soon he will break up with you."

"Mechi, are you trying to make me break up with him because you broke up with Jorge?"

"I dont care about Jorge. I didn't really love him so much. We knew that sooner or later we would break up, so anyways i found a better boyfriend than him.

"If he didnt love me, he wouldn't of bought me beautiful presents for our anniversary that happened recently."

"Oh, Martu, its all fake... Open your eyes and look around you and see what is happening!It's like gravity, different celestial figures have different gravity. Like for example, you can be compared to a moon the force of gravity is 1.62 meters per second and Diego's secret girlfriend is Jupiter, 24.79 meters per second.

"I am really confused, what are you trying to say?"

"Jupiter, 'Diego's Secret Girlfriend' so Jupiter has such a powerful attraction that absorbs and digests any asteroid flying past ... The asteroid in this case is your stupid "Boyfriend"." Again, im telling you, he doesn't care about you because you are just like the moon, dusty,not shiny,dirty...i think you already know that its time to make a decision about everything." She said and walked away leaving me in disbelief.

I had never been so confused in my life. Could she be right? Maybe he is cheating on me. I really dont know what to believe anymore...

Suddenly I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Diego in front of me.

"Earth to Martinaaa" he said, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Who were you talking to on the phone!?" I asked sternly.

"Woah, calm down. It was just my Friend Rugge." He chuckled.

"Liar." I said and crossed my arms.

"I'm not a liar. What happened to you?" He asked.

"Mechi told me everything. She told me that you have a secret girlfriend and that you want to break up with me! Well now its your chance to break up with me and forget me forever because i dont want to be in a relationship with a person who lies!" I shouted.

"Martina, i dont have another girlfriend! Whatever Mechi told you its a lie. And i dont love anyone else, only you." He explained.

"Prove it" I said and crossed my arms.

"Today, at 8pm i will pick you up from your house and i will prove my love to you, i promise." He said with his trustworthy eyes.

"Fine." I said.

Suddenly the bell rang for class.

I entered the class and sat next to Jorge. He had bandage around his arm, whenever someone would fight with Christian, this would be the consequence or worse...

I stroked Jorge's arms where there was the bandage covering.

"Jorge, Im so sorry, this is all my fault this happened to you." I said worriedly.

"Martina, its fine, and its not your fault, the main thing is that you are okay and not hurt." He said.

"What did I ever do to deserve a friend like you?" I asked.

"Martina, i like your personality and i know you are a good person and you dont deserve to be hurted or blackmailed in any way." He explained.

"No you are wrong. I'm not a good person, all these years I bullied other people and i know its wrong but sometimes it just feels i need to hurt someone else." I explained.

"I understand you, Martina. I was the same."

Time Skip:

Already in a few minutes its going to be 8pm. I did my makeup, my hair, everything is done. Now i just have to wait for Diego.

Suddenly i got a text :

-Im here,Baby.

Diego.

Diego rarely sends text messages, thats wierd.

I got out of the house and entered inside his car.

"Hey Babe. Why are you wearing sunglasses? Its already dark." I chuckled.

"Its because I'm not Diego." He smirked and took of his glasses.