The Start Of Something..

I didnt know I fell asleep next to the bed on the floor untill I felt someone nudging me. I shook my head and blinked rapidly, yawning in the process. I glance over and meet with Daryl's bright blue eyes. They were mesmerizing, my eyes weren't near as bright as his. I got drug into his eyes and got lost, they were so beautiful...

I heard a faint voice call my name untill I was shaken again " W-wha? " I shook my head once more " oh..uh sorry " I mumbled and stood to my feet.

I could feel Daryl's eyes on me the whole time, I looked at his wrapped up side. His shirt was no longer on him, my cheeks were a light pink. I mean, I saw him shirtless earlier but I didnt take the time to actually take in his features. My eyes lowered to the floor " We should change your bandages, im gonna go find more.." I quickly walked out before he said anything, I checked the back of the small house and found a first aid kit. This would have been better use of yesterday, I sighed at my thoughts

Turning and walking back, I hesitated before going in. My gaze was at the ground again, I set the kit on the bed and opened it. " Sit up.." I whispered and grabbed proxide. This would probably hurt like hell but...better than him getting sick from an infection.

He sat up and I carefully unwrapped the bandage, I noticed him flinch every now and then from the bandage tugging on the wound. I put the cloth from yesterday under his wound and looked at him " Im not gonna lie, this is going to hurt okay "

He nodded slowly and looked down at it, I opened the bottle and poured it on the wound. It started bubbling a lot.

" fucking hell " I heard Daryl's voice growl in pain, I didnt say anything and dabbed the bubbles that had died down. I poured more on the wound untill it was cleaned, then I wrapped the bandage around his torso again. I shut the kit and set it next to the bed, I placed my hand on the back of his neck and the other on his stomach lightly, laying him back down.

I slowly removed my hands and stared right into his eyes, I couldn't help it not could I look away. I was frozen dead in my spot, I felt his hand slowly grab mine but I still didnt move.

" D-Daryl? " I finally looked down and he had intertwined our fingers, he squeezed my hand tightly and I did the same to his.

I smiled nervously and kept staring at our hands, I blushed a multiple shades of red when he brought my hand to his lips and kissed my knuckles. I dont know why but I then pulled my hand back.

Daryl dropped his hand to his side, he winced when he shifted. He looked as if he was going to roll over but stopped himself. I furrowed my eyebrows but shrugged it off " get some more rest " i pecked his forehead and walked off again. I need to stay in their with him...I dont want to leave him. Why did he kiss my hand? Was it for me helping him after the accident?

My stomach churned and I felt butterfly's, oh no...I cant be falling for him! I mean, I think hes cute. He has a great personality behind the badass one. This wont work..will it? Its the apocalypse, dating should be banned or something. But I still dated Jimmy and Zach...and Maggie found Glenn. Maybe-...just maybe, we will be together.