Carol

Daryl ended up standing and walking towards the figure, I watched him closely. He dropped his crossbow and stared at the figure, okay now I'm confused. I heard talking and Daryl hugged the figure then he picked up his crossbow again and walked back towards me. The black figure following...

When the figures got close enough I could their face. I started crying, I stood up quickly and hugged her tightly. It was Carol. She hugged me back slowly and her grip was gentle, I always looked at Carol as a mother. She acted like one to me ever since mama came out of the barn.

Daryl was leaned back against the tree, he stared at Connor who walked over and sat in his lap. She started saying random words to be funny and she laughed at herself. Carol noticed and smiled, she let go of me and walked to them. Picking up Connor and talking to her, Daryl stared up at them and looked back at me. I walked over to him slowly and sat back beside him, I really didnt know what to think at the moment. Everything was everywhere and I really dont know What to do.

I felt a hand slide around my waist and stay on my hip, I blushed when i felt it, I knew it was Daryl...he began to rub my hip with his thumb, I bit my lip and leaned my head on his chest. I hummed at the feeling and yelped quietly when He slid his hand under my shirt and rubbed my bare skin.

Carol turned to me and smiled again when she saw us, I thought I saw a bit of sadness. Is she sad? I hope not, Daryl began to rub his hand up my side and back down, okay. I bet my face is dark red. I shivered, his hand was freezing but it felt good. I grabbed the front of his shirt and sighed.

I could hear walkers but it sounded like they were a pretty good distance, so I closed my eyes and ignored them. I nibbled on my bottom lip and trailed circles on his chest, I felt him tense but relax again.

Carol was playing with Connor by the fire, and I got to thinking. What would it be like to actually have a kid of my own. Not just find one...actually have it. I would like to, but I'm scared ill end up like Lori. Or will I be okay? I dont even know..