Mommy....daddy?

I wasnt planning on getting up untill later today, but the thing is. We cant do that anymore...I sat up just as Connor ran in and jumped on me. She had a broken arrow in her hand " Hide it hide it hide it! " She whimpered and tried to hide it in my shirt. I grabbed it quickly

" What happened to it " I asked and examined it, it was one of Daryl's arrows.

" I-I was playing...and..and -and I found it. But I broke it and Daryl wasnt looking so. I-I..I ran. " Connor stuttered badly.

" Its alright..listen, we just have to tell him it was an accident. Dont be scared. " I kissed her head and stood up with her, gripping the broken arrow in my hand. I walked out of the room and looked around " Daryl.? " I called and he came out of nowhere, causing me to jump.

Connor hid her face in my shoulder and I held out his arrow, he looked at it and took it " What the hell happened " I could hear the growl in his voice.

" Connor, accidently b-broke it..." why was I stuttering now? " its not her f-fault so..."

With that Connor was pulled from my arms and into Daryl's. Connor looked at him and then covered her face with her hands, she whimpered again. He dropped the arrow that he snapped in half fully and looked at Connor.

" aye, dont cry. " His voice was quiet, like he didnt want me to hear his nice side. I smiled and kept listening. But his voice just got lower so I couldn't anymore, Connor hugged his neck and sniffled. He rubbed her back and she finally let go. He set her down on the ground and walked to me,

" Dad- I mean..Daryl said that he was going to get us toys " Connor grabbed my pants leg and jumped up and down.

I looked at him and he turned to the back door, I looked back down at her. Connor giggled and I told her to go play with a doll that I had found earlier. She took it and ran off into my room, I walked after Daryl quickly.

He opened the door and walked out, I kept following. When he stopped outside, I turned him around. Daryl was right in front of me, I let go of his arms and looked at his shirt. I fixed very little flaws about it and buttoned another button that had came undone.

" Be careful.." I fisted his shirt in my hands and stood up on my tippy-toes, pressing my lips against his. Why am I doing this? Oh, yeah because I think I like him...

I could feel him move his lips back against mine, causing me to pull him closer by his shirt. His hands found there way to my waist, I closed my eyes and slowly pulled back. Keeping my eyes closed I laid my head on his chest, turning everything into a hug.

After a couple of moment i let go and repeated what I said earlier " Be careful Daryl..." This time I whispered it.

" I will .." Daryl muttered and turned back around, walking down the road. I sighed as I watched him, then I heard Connor's voice.

" Can I call you mommy? " She walked out from the door and hugged my leg. I saw distant walkers, walking inside with her on my leg.

I shut the door and then looked down at her " yes you can..."

" Is...is Daryl my daddy? " Connor blinked rapidly

I blushed and looked down at her still " I dont know, you have to ask him. "

Connor nodded and let go of my leg, she ran back into the bedroom.

Will Daryl let her call him daddy?......or, just make her call him Daryl. Hm- oh well.