Drunk

~~~~

Who is watching Dead White And Blue This weekend!!

Meeee!

~~~~

I was sitting on the bottom stairs, playing with Connor. She would make her dolls and toys do scenes. It was adorable. Making them have tea parties and stuff.

I zoned out into my own little world, I kept thinking about the first time Daryl kissed me. It was....amazing. The second time was more meaningful and I wanted to do that again, since now I know what to do.

I laughed slightly at my thought and shook my head, Connor pushed my leg lightly " Momma.." She mumbled and handed me a toy unicorn. " Play Rainbow! " She squealed

I looked at the unicorn and began to play with her again, she eventually ran off as Daryl came back inside from the back door. He tossed a bag on the ground, he had just came back from the store " Im gettin' shit faced drunk and ye' aint gon' stop me " his direction turned to me and i blinked .

" You cant...what if something happens. " I whispered

" Nothin' is gonna happen! We've been here fer only three days, we aint gon' get attacked now. " Daryl pulled two bottles of some drink and walked past me, up the stairs.

I watched him closely and read the label on the bottle ' Voditxka Cannabis '

He had Vodka. (.-.)

He them disappeared into his room, already opening the bottle. I stayed on the steps and went to Connor's room. She was laying down, humming a soft tune, I shut her door quietly and walked back out. A few minutes passed by and I heard a bottle roll on the floor, I walked towards it and stopped at Daryl's door.

He had the second bottle open, he looked already drowsy. His eyes landed on me and he started to finish the second bottle by chugging it. I quickly ran over and took the bottle away. " stop, you've had enough " I muttered and closed the bottle, after picking up the cap on the floor

I set the bottle on the bed and he grabbed my wrists. I was kinda scared, I have no idea of what kinda drunk he is. Please tell me he isnt violent. My hands were shaking but he let go of them, placing his hands on my waist. I stared down at him since I was standing and he was sitting.

He had a small smirk form on his lips and his hands trailed up my sides. I felt his hands touch my bare skin on my sides and I went wide eyed, pushing his hands off " Stop it Daryl " I muttered.

He just grabbed my waist again " Whats wrong.." He mumbled and pulled my shirt upwards

" Just stop " I slapped his hands and yelled, I went to walk backwards but he just stood and walked towards me.

My back hit the wall and my breath hitched, he was right in front of me. He had me trapped, I began to whimper. He slammed his lips onto mine but I pushed him from his chest, he pulled back and looked at her

" ye' know ye' love me " he mumbled and ducked his head down

" Sto- "

" Dont fight it " He kissed my neck and I went to scream when I felt his hand grab my front lower area, I began to thrash around.

" Stop it stop it! Get off me! " I yelled as tears fell down my face, he didnt stop though

" Beth! Stop fightin' me! " Daryl snapped and I kneed him, I had too. I watched as he let go to grab himself and he fell to his knees.

I covered my mouth with my hand to silence my sobs, I backed up and out the room. I have never seen him like this...its fucking official, I am never letting him drink again. He better stay away for a while, I mean, he didnt mean anything...

He was drunk..