The smut chapter

(A/N; READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! )

Daryl was already in the moment, I can tell. I dont know why he wanted this so badly, he made me wrap my legs around his waist. I kept my legs tight around him, he pressed his hips to mine and slowly rocked them. I gasped and moaned quietly, I was getting even more nervous now. He pulled back and kissed my jawline, trailing wet kisses down it. I bit my lip as his rocking got quicker and harder, i gripped his hair tightly and moaned again. I couldn't help myself anymore, this was amazing. I felt him stop and unbutton my jeans, i closed my eyes and let him.

Slowly sitting up and pulling my shirt over my head, I covered my chest and laid back down.

Daryl just grabbed my arms and pulled them away " dont hide " he kissed my neck again and it trailed down, his tongue ran over my collarbone and his teeth nipped at the skin. I blushed and moaned faintly, his hand reached under my back and unclasped my bra. I yelped as he tossed it, I couldn't cover myself since he had my hands against the bed.

I nibbled on my bottom lip as I watched him, he kissed in between my breasts which made me go a darker shade of red. His lips trailed around and he ran his tongue over one of my nipples, I squeezed my eyes shut and he sucked on it. " d-daryl.." I whispered a breathless whisper. He pulled back with a tug and kissed down my stomach, I loved the way his tongue felt on my skin. He held my hips and closed his eyes as he kissed down my stomach, I sucked him my stomach and let it go.

I saw him open his eyes and glance up at me, oh no..did I do something wrong. When he pulled back I saw a smirk on his face, I mentally let out a sigh of relief. I didnt want to turn him off because of a mistake

His finger laced around my panties, my heart beat got quicker and I got nervous all over again! I nodded slowly and he slid them off, he pushed my legs apart my thighs. He looked at me for a reaction or signal. I just nodded again but more eagerly, he chuckled lightly.

My palms were placed on the bed, i watched him closely. I knocked my head back when I felt his tongue run over my vagina, everything was spinning in my head. I moaned very loudly, I heard him moan also. His mouth was pressed against me and his tongue rubbing roughly, I cried out quietly. I didnt want to be to loud, my hands now fisting the sheets.

I jerked my hips back when his tongue darted inside me, but he just pulled me back. I whimpered in pleasure and he pushed his tongue deeper while swirling it around

" O-oh god...Daryl, " I wanted him to stop but keep going at the same time, I couldn't keep the quiet in anymore. I moaned his name loudly and moved my hips towards him instead of away, I reached down and tangled my fingers in his hair. I felt this weird feeling in me, I panted a bit. All of a sudden a wave of release washed over me, I closed my eyes and his tongue was pulled out. He licked over me again before kissing back up my body, one of his hands were unbuckling his belt. I bit the inside of my cheek as my eyes trailed down and watched him, should I try something?

I shook my head and looked up at him, I grabbed his hands and stopped him. He looked at me confused " lay back.." I whispered and he rose an eyebrow, laying back beside me. I sat up and sat on his legs, unbuckling the rest of his belt. I inhaled deeply, I dont know why I'm doing this. I havent even done this! What if I mess up, I bit my lip as I unbuttoned his jeans. I felt his hand on my thigh and I zipped down the zipper. I breath increased a bit more as I pulled his jeans down.

I glanced at his face, he had his eyes closed but they shot open when I slid my hand under his boxers. I gripped him firmly with one hand but not too tight, moving my hand up and down. I earned a moan from his lips so im doing somthing right, he reclosed his eyes. I began to stroke him harder and quickly, hearing more moans. I pulled his boxers down and looked at 'him'. He was fucking huge, I gulped slightly and ran my thumb over the tip. I cant turn back now, I leaned down and licked over the tip this time, his hand found its way into my hair. I felt him grab a head full of my hair and I took a little bit of his erection in my mouth, sucking softly. He moaned quietly, moving his hips slightly and he stopped. I began to bob my head, taking more and more. Im surprised I didnt have a gag reflex, I was getting used to him in my mouth. He tugged my hair so I sucked harder, getting louder moans.

" Mmm, fuck "

I closed my eyes as I felt precum leak down my throat, should I pull back? I didnt, I kept going untill he released. I swallowed what I could get when I pulled back, it was hot and went down my throat easily. He reopened his eyes while he was lightly panting, he sat up and stared at me. Did I do something wrong?

" ya know, for a virgin, ye' do a hell of a job " He stated and suddenly pinned me down to the bed, I blushed at his words and the sudden contact. I got my hands away and unbuttoned his shirt down, I kissed his neck. I didnt take his shirt off, I just wanted to see his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs were lifted halfway down his waist.

" ready.." I felt his hot breath against my ear and I nodded hesitantly, he pushed himself slowly inside me. I whimpered and dug my nails in his back through his shirt, it hurts! Tears brimmed in my eyes, I felt him kiss my shoulder. He stopped when he was all the way in, my breathing was heavy already. I nodded for him to continue, he laid his head on my shoulder as he thrusted slowly. It still hurt but soon mixed with pleasure, his thrusting got quicker and harder. My hips were moving with his as I moaned with each thrust he made, I felt him hit my g-spot and cried out his name in pleasure. He just kept going harder and deeper, our moans mending together.

My eyes went wide when I felt a stinging, he pushed past my g-spot slightly. I then felt a wave of release wash over me, I felt more than just mine though. Daryl was panting while he stopped thrusting, his head laid in the crook of my neck. He kept himself in me while we laid on the bed, panting. The room was hot, our bodies were glazed with sweat. I kept my legs and arms wrapped around him, stroking his hair. This was amazing...