Shower

We were still in this position, Daryl kept staring at my stomach. I was going to question him about it but, I decided not to. I mean, after all that has happened. He would rub my stomach, look at it, he even kissed it. Does he think im already pregnant? I hope im not....im too young for a baby! Bad enough that I can barely take care of Connor.

Carol had left with Connor anyways...she said that she was going to find the rest of the group. After a long while of arguing I gave up, she was a hard head. Connor wouldnt leave her side either....wow.

I shook my head and noticed I was sitting in Daryl's lap, my arms linked around his neck. I pecked his head gently and ran my fingers through his hair, untangling knots. I blushed when i heard a small moan come from daryl, his head was laying on my chest. I was trying to have the best moments before we had to face the outside again, this place is amazing. I wish we wouldnt have to leave, but we are almost out of food and water.

I hummed and kept combing my fingers through his dirty hair, I got all the knots out and stopped " Daryl? "

" Hmmm~ " Daryl hummed a question

" Have you tried the shower yet? " I asked faintly, I need a shower badly.

Daryl shook his head and I got up off his lap, grabbing his hand and lacing our fingers together. I pulled him towards the bedroom again and went into the bathroom, I kept humming while I turned the knob on the shower. Cold came on and I turned the hot water on, I put my hand under the water and felt it heating up slowly.

I smiled and glanced back at Daryl, he was watching me closely.

" Strip. " I stated to him and took my hair down, I blushed at my words and smirked slightly.

He rose an eyebrow and smirked widely, he didnt move. I groaned and took my shoes and socks off, I pushed my jeans down. I unbuttoned his shirt and opened it, throwing it off.

" I can do it myself " Daryl stated and I rolled my eyes, bending down and Untying his boots. I looked up at him and unbuckled his belt, my face was pink while I was doing this. I was watching my hands and I unbuttoned his jeans.

" you do the rest " I stated and giggled, I took the rest of my clothes off and got in the shower. I wasnt waiting for him anymore, I was probably in there for a couple minutes untill something blocked most of the water. I opened my eyes from washing my hair and turned around, Daryl was right there. I squeaked and giggled again, laying my head on his chest. I hugged his waist for a moment and then let go, I grabbed the shampoo and poured some in my hand. I reached up and started washing his hair, I was standing on my tippy toes while I did so. He had his eyes closed while my fingers ran all through his hair, I slowed down my pace and smirked. I finished and he rinsed his hair out, I turned and grabbed the body wash.

Daryl took it from me and since we didnt have a rag or anything he used his hand. I was blushing deeply when he poured soap in his hand and made it run all over my body. I bit my lip and he kissed the back of my neck once, running his hand down my back. His hands then moved down my arms and then my sides, I gasped faintly when his hand came up and went in between my legs.

I could tell Daryl was smirking, I leaned my head back against his chest and closed my eyes. He finished washing my body but he wanted to do it again. While I was under the water, his hands ran over my body again getting the soap off.

I gripped his wrist when he got in between my legs again, my grip wasnt tight it was soft. I moved my hand up to his bicep and gripped that tightly when friction was felt by his hand. I closed my eyes tightly and moaned quietly, I felt his lips pressed against my shoulder and his finger slide up into my lower parts.

" oh god Daryl. " I breathed out and whimpered in pleasure, I wanted him to stop but keep going at the same time. He was pumping his finger roughly and I leaned my head back, I moaned again and my face had a look of pleasure written across it. I dug my nails into his arm slightly when he pushed in a second finger.

" D-Daryl...stop. " I bit my lip and he kept going, he pumped his fingers slowly but hard.

I cried out his name when he had four fingers in, I panted faintly and couldn't help myself. He hit my g-spot and I released hard, I felt him pull his fingers out slowly and chuckle. I let go of his arm, my legs were shaking. He left me wanting more, no. No, I cant.

" Wash your body.." I whispered and got out before I did something stupid, I grabbed my clothes and found a towel. I wrapped it around me and walked into the bedroom. I pulled my panties and bra on, I grabbed another one of his shorts out of his bag and buttoned it up on me. It was a plaid shirt, the sleeves were ripped off. I went back into the bathroom and tossed my hair up in a ponytail.

The shower turned off and I left again, he came back out a few moments later with his other clothes on. His eyes landed on me as I was laying on the bed, staring back at him. He walked over and laid on the bed also, I rolled so I was ontop of him. My head rested on his chest and his hands rested on my lower back. I traced circles on his chest and he didnt bring up about what happened in the shower. I sighed and looked at him

" We have to leave soon, you know. "

" dont worry princess, we will. " He stated and kissed my nose, I smiled and laid my head back down. So I'm guessing today is just to sit back and be lazy...