Kiss kiss part 2

---

I stayed curled up on Connor's bed, yeah I slept with her that night. I heard groaning and feet shuffling down the stairs. Hangover. I shook my head and closed my eyes again. Humming a short tune and memories flooded back into my head

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

" What made you change your mind.? " I asked Daryl as we sat at a small table

He did a shrug with a hum, I smiled

" dont..Hmph " I copied his movements " What made you change your mind " I repeated, his eyes stared dead into mine. Me.? " Oh " I whispered and looked down, a blush on my cheeks

-------------

" I dont make decisons anymore! " Rick yelled through the fence, I saw daddy on his knees. My body was trembling. Michonne was looking around while daddy stared straight ahead. My mind was somewhere else while Rick and Governor spoke, Rick then walked out.

Daryl started talking to Sasha and Tyreese then he walked off, I wanted to follow him but I stayed right beside Maggie. She handed me a gun that Daryl had given her since he was passing them out and we stuck the barrels in the little holes through the fence.

Governor jumped down from the tank he was standing on and grabbed michonne's katana. He stood behind daddy

" No..." I whispered as tears started to fall down my face, the sword then went into daddy's neck. I screamed and gunshots started firing, I cried more than I ever had in my life. " DADDY! "

~•~•~•~•~•~~

I didnt know I was crying untill a pair of arms wrapped around my neck and I felt a presence behind me. Connor was hugging me and I'm pretty sure Daryl is behind me. I wrapped my arms around Connor and stopped crying when I heard her whimper. I rubbed her back " Dont cry baby girl.." I whispered and sniffled

Daryl sat at the end of the bed and drug his hands down his face, he shook his head and laid back. Connor let go of me and nodded, she wiped tears that were still on my cheeks and kissed my head. She then jumped ontop of Daryl and sat on his stomach.

I scooted away and laid back down, nibbling on my bottom lip. I dont have any medicine to help his head, he shouldn't have even drank in the first damn place.

Daryl had his eyes closed as Connor played with her toys while sitting on him. She got up and ran out the room later. Daryl then opened his eyes and they turned to me, he rolled so his body was facing me.

I stared at him and wiped my eyes " You shouldn't of gotten drunk Daryl " My voice was faint. " Y-you touched me..." I was suddenly pulled towards him, he made me lay my head on his chest. I placed my hands on his lower chest about to push him away untill I heard his voice speak something I would NEVER thought I would hear from a Dixon.

" Im sorry...."

I stopped and froze, keeping my head and hands on his chest, I ended up fisting the shirt in between my fists and tried to pull myself closer to him.

" Its okay Daryl. " I mumbled and stared at his shirt, like it the most interesting thing in the whole world. I lifted my head to look up at him, he had his eyes halfway shut. They shot open when I pressed my lips against his, I had mine closed.

Slowly releasing his shirt and placing my hands on his face, while sitting up slightly. I felt him move his lips back against mine and his hands on the back of my head. I liked the way this felt, it was amazing.

I felt his tongue run over my bottom lip and I did exactly what he told me to do last time. I parted my lips, I wanted to pull back but decided not to. My hands trailed up and my fingers tangled in his hair, I heard a soft moan come from him so I pulled back with a dark blush.

His eyes slowly opened and he looked up at me, I removed my fingers and placed my hands back on his chest. I cuddled up into him and his arms snaked around my waist. I could get used to this feeling .