Just a kiss...more.

I fell asleep after Daryl did, well at least I think he was asleep. I was snuggled up in his chest, my leg was draped over his waist. He had his strong arms wrapped around me protectively, I felt kinda bad for rejecting him last night...

I mean, I'm pretty sure he would do it out of love and not treat me like a slut...right? Next time, I will let him continue. But I'm just scared..I've never done 'it' before!! (I love how she is so virgin like and innocent xD ) He probably has, of course he has. I was awake by now, I rubbed my thumb on the side of his neck softly. I was hesitant, please tell me he is alseep. I mean, he wasnt snoring like he usually does. I placed a quick kiss on his neck, I dont know if this would make him do something right now.

His eyes opened slowly, I buried my face in his chest, my face was burning from blushing so bad. I glanced up and he was staring at me, I went wide eyed when he was biting his lip. I reached up and pulled his lip with my fingers, while shaking my head. When I let go, he laid back down completely, he rolled over so he was now over me. I used my hands to hide my bright red face, I giggled when he tried to remove them.

He finally got my hands pryed away from my face, the only part of our body that was touching were our hands. His other arm was holding himself up over me, his palm placed beside my head. Next thing I knew his lips were down on mine. I moved my lips back against his lightly, closing my eyes. He didnt ask for an entrance, he basically forced his tongue in my mouth. I shot my eyes open but had a faint moan escape, my heart was beating quickly. Why did I have to kiss his neck?!

I can tell he wants to do ' it ' badly, this is his what...second, third attempt. I had to go with what I said, I was going to let him. Maybe he would go easy...I hope.

I trailed my hands up into his dirty hair and fisted it, he moaned in my mouth. I fell my stomach do flips, I squeezed my eyes shut.

(Alright next chapter will be the smut...people voted for heated through comments and pm.! Have fun reading! )