《Part 1》Chapter 15-Diffindo

Draco went to America whenever he got the chance to, if he wasn't doing anything over winter holiday he was in America, with her. He loved being with her, but it was clear that she loved America, or at least New York, just as much as she loved Hogwarts.

"How are you not cold?" (y/n) asked in disbelief, it was snowing in New York, and (y/n) was wearing her winter coat and Ravenclaw scarf. Draco however, was just wearing his normal suit and his Slytherin scarf.

Draco chuckled and shrugged, "I guess London's just colder," he gave (y/n) a small smile, "I get used to it, then the cold doesn't seem so cold."

(y/n) rolled her eyes, "I used to live in London too you know," she huffed in frustration and annoyance.

"I know," Draco chuckled, giving (y/n) a small side hug as they walked. "I feel like you haven't been there in forever," he explained with a sigh.

"I know," (y/n) sighed back, "but it's not like I can magic my way over there like you can," she proclaimed, "I would have already visited if I could have..." she mumbled as she stared down at the ground in front of her.

Draco looked over at her, she looked like she was about to start crying, Draco stopped in front of her and grabbed her shoulders tightly. "Hey, I know... it's okay..." he promised and pulled her into a tight and warm hug.

(y/n) hugged him back, burying her head in his chest and wrapping her arms around his waist. "Thanks," she mumbled into his chest, she took in a shaky deep breath to keep herself from crying all over his suit jacket.

Draco softly kissed the top of her head and hugged her tighter to him, "I'm gonna get you back over there soon okay?" he promises.

(y/n) nodded, "I know, I know you will," she looked up at him and gave him a small smile.

Draco looked down at her and kissed (y/n) again, and when he felt tears falling down her face and onto his and he pulled away. He cupped her face in his hands and softly wiped the tears from her face with his thumb.

"How is it possible... that even when you're crying you still look beautiful?" Draco asked quietly, if (y/n) hadn't been looking up at him she would have thought he was talking to himself, but even with her looking up at him she still couldn't fully hear what he said.

She wiped another tear from her own face, "what?" she questioned in confusion.

Draco moved his hands back down to wrap around her waist again, he smiled at her and shook his head, "nevermind," he forced a small chuckle through his throat, "come on, let's get you home," he whispered.

************************************************************************

(Y/n) was sitting on the couch in the apartment working on a crochet blanket she had been working on since she came back to America. It was a combination of the Hufflepuff and Thunderbird crests that she was making for Newt and Tina. Draco had left a few hours earlier and was probably already back at Hogwarts by then, but (y/n) didn't really want to think about that too much, she didn't want to imagine Luna and Ray, Luca and Draco, all in Hogwarts without her. She missed the school so much, she missed the magic, she missed her wand, hell, she even missed Quidditch a little bit. She would have given anything to be allowed to go to Illvermorny, but they didn't allow No-Maj's into their school, even if they did possess magic. If you were born a No-Maj you were supposed to stay a No-Maj. That's why (y/n) was so happy about being adopted by Queenie, becoming the niece of Newt, so he could write to Professor Dumbledore and get her into Hogwarts. Even though it all seemed to be falling apart now, she was one of the lucky ones, she was given a chance, she was given -not just one home, but two- even if they were an ocean away from each other, she knew she would always be welcome in both of them, but not anymore.