{Part two} Chapter Eleven - No Way

Draco had called (y/n) his girlfriend before, but this time was different, this time it really felt like he meant it. Draco stared at (y/n) for a long moment before turning to face his father again.

With that Professor Mcgonagall cleared her throat and stood up from her chair, "well Severus, perhaps we should give these three a moment to discuss things," she stated as she began to leave the office.

Snape didn't respond, but he did leave the office behind Mcgonagall, leaving only Draco, (y/n), and Lucius remaining.

(Y/n) bit the inside of her cheek as she examined the man the stayed sat at the desk that used to be Dumbledore's. In that moment she remembered what Draco was supposed to have done, and she started to doubt if she could actually trust him, or if she even wanted to. Then she remembered that Aslan had let Draco ride on his back, and that little test hasn't failed her yet. She took a deep breath and let go of Draco's hand before taking a step forward.

"Mr. Malfoy," (y/n) began, "I've heard a lot about you," she stated, "I hope you don't mind Draco keeping quiet about me, that was my fault, I worried our relationship would harm your status," she explained.

Practically none of what (y/n) said was true, but that was what Draco told her to say, so that's what she said.

Mr. Malfoy raised his head and looked down her face at her, "then why did you think a low life like you could date my son?" He asked bluntly.

(Y/n) swallowed and glanced at Draco from the corner of her eye, and noticed him quickly step in front of her as if to sheild her from his father.

"That, would be my doing father, I was the one that asked her, not the other way around," Draco stated strongly. "(Y/n) has done nothing wrong, the only one at fault is myself... and you," his posture shifted as he spoke, making himself taller and broadening his shoulders.

Mr. Malfoy raised an eyebrow at his son, "excuse me?" He questioned, "are you accusing me of something here Draco?" He asked.

"Yes." Draco snapped, "it's not right to deprive someone of their education just because you feel they don't belong," he gritted his teeth together angrily, clenching his fists together at his side.

(Y/n) subconsciously rested her hand on Draco's arm, lightly rubbing his lower bicep to try and calm him down, and that pulled Draco's attention away from his father and down to her for a brief second.

Draco took a deep breath, "no one deserves to be here more than her," he stated confidently, "I won't let you kick her out of this school," his muscles tensed as he spoke, and his body trembled with every breath he took.

Mr. Malfoy nodded with a sigh, "very well," he grumbled, standing up from his chair, "go to your common room and gather your things Draco," he demanded.

Draco winced, "no father, I'm not leaving either," he stated confidently, glancing back at (y/n) once again, "she's my amorentia... theres no way I could leave her."

((So this is just a little baby update to (hopefully) hold you over while I finish up the next part, I know I kinda vanished for a while there but I'm back! New parts will be coming soon I promise! Thanks for sticking with me!))