The Last Chapter

(This is going to be the LAST part of this story, I'm really sorry guys, I'm going to do my best to tie up any lose ends here, but this will be the last part of this version of the story. With that said, if you guys would like me to do an UPDATED version of this story, (now that I'm not a 12 year old that doesn't know how to write) please let me know and I will see what I can do!!! Anyways, enjoy you guys!!)

Draco didn't end up leaving Hogwarts that year, because the dark Lord needed him in place for his plan to attack the school, but when the battle actually came to fruition the dark lord did not receive the cooperation from Draco that he was expecting.

"Come here Draco," the dark lord called to the Slytherin king, who still stood beside his Hogwarts classmates, (y/n) was nowhere to be found, she had run off with Potter to help him search for Rowena's lost diadem, and had not come back yet. Draco feared the worst, she was probably dead, one of the deatheaters probably killed her, none of them knew how important she was to him, not that they would have spared her anyway. With slight hesitation Draco began to walk toward the army of Voldemort's brainless deatheaters, and for a moment everyone thought this was it, Draco was really giving up on his school, but some other people had a few choice words for him first.

"Malfoy!" A voice spat from behind him, Draco turned his head to face the voice, it was Luca, "You walk away you know she won't forgive you!" He stated, "you know how stubborn she is, she's not going to follow you to that side," he promised.

Lucious stepped forward from the group of death eaters, "that filthy mudblood isn't important, she's probably gone already anyways, fallen to those with superior blood and magic to hers, just as it should be," he snarled.

Draco swallowed, he didn't know what to do, he knew his father was probably right, otherwise she would be with him right now, she would be right next to him grabbing his wrist and pulling him back to her, pulling him back to his school. He glanced from Luca to his father, not knowing where to land his body starting moving towards his family, unable to accept their disproval if he stayed, he made his way to the dark lord.

Voldemort hugged Draco, it was an uncomfortable hug, and Draco wanted nothing more than it to end, and just when he began to imagine being removed from the situation entirely, he found himself back on the side of Hogwarts, this time on the back of a unicorn.

(Y/n) walked out in between the two groups, wounded with blood dripping down the side of her head, her wand was drawn and she was pointing it in the direction of the deatheaters, in the direction of the Malfoy's.

"Bet you thought you finished me huh Lucious?" (Y/n) spat, "next time you try to kill someone, maybe make sure they don't have a vile of unicorn blood in their pocket," she gritted her teeth together as she moved in front of Aslan and Draco.

That was when all hell broke loose, Harry came back to life, Neville killed Nagini, Harry killed Voldemort, and Draco got hit from a killing curse sent to him by his father.

"No son of mine would turn his back on me," he spat as he grabbed Narcissa and apperated away before she could realize her son was even on the ground.

Falling off Aslan's back and onto the cement ground Draco collided with the earth with a thud, (y/n) turned to see the life beginning to leave his eyes as he collapsed. She ran to his side and placed his head in his lap, "no no no no no don't do this to me now," she panicked, digging through her cloak pockets, searching for something that could help him.

The others, Luca, Ray, and Luna all circled around her, doing their best to keep the other students from crowding them. (Y/n) struggled, unable to find what she was looking for.

"No.. Draco.. my unicorn blood, I already used it.. I'm sorry.. god dammit... I should have just let myself die..." (y/n) began to cry as Draco placed a hand on (y/n)'s cheek.

"Don't say that, I'm glad you're ok," Draco forced a small smile, letting out a small cough as he talked, "I don't know what I would have done if something had happened to you," he admitted.

With that Aslan let out a loud call, bringing everyone's attention to him, he pressed his head into (y/n)'s side and galloped in a circle before vanishing in a small swoosh of smoke, leaving a small vile of silver liquid in his place.

(Y/n) was in too much shock to react, and it was Luna who grabbed to small vile and poured the silver liquid into Draco's mouth. With another fit of coughing and hacking Draco slowly sat back up, slowly recovering with the help of Aslan's blood.

"Draco," (y/n) whispered with tears still in her eyes, "Draco you're okay, it's going to be okay," she hugged him tightly.

Draco chuckled and hugged (y/n) back, "I know I'll be okay, as long as I have you."

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Draco left London, letting his parents believe he really had died in the battle of Hogwarts, he moved to New York with (y/n) and lived with her for many many years, they got married and had two children together, both of whom got to go to Hogwarts themselves and had wonderful life's as an extraordinary witch and wizard, just like their mom and dad.