10 - Battle Pt. 1

Clint parked the car in a parking lot at an airport. Hannah was stuck in the back of the van, so she wasn't able to see where exactly they were in.

Clint got out of the car without saying a word to Hannah or waking up Scott.

"Cap," Clint said.

"You know I wouldn't have called If I had any other choice," Steve Rogers said.

"Hey man, you're doing me a favor. Besides, I owe a debt," Clint said.

"Thanks for having my back," Steve said.

"It was time to get off my ass," Wanda Maximoff said.

"How about our other recruits?" Steve asked.

"They're rarin' to go. Had to put a little coffee in one of them, but... they both of them should be good," Clint said.

The van door suddenly opened causing Scott Lang to suddenly wake-up. 

Hannah's jaw dropped slightly. She already met Steve, but seeing the rest of the team... it was something else.

"What time zone is this?" Scott asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Come on. Come on," Clint said.

Hannah and Scott got out of the van.

"Captain America," Scott said, shaking Steve's hand.

"Mr. Lang," Steve said.

"It's an honor," Scott said. "I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow! This is awesome! Captain America!" Scott turned to look at Hannah. "look at that, Hannah." Scott turned to look at Wanda. "I know you, too. You're great" Scott turned back to Steve and placed his hand on Steve's shoulder. "Jeez. Ah, look, I'm pretty sure I'm speaking for Hannah as well, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so... thanks for thinking of us." Scott noticed Sam Wilson behind Steve. "Hey, man."

"What's up, Tic - Tac?" Sam said.

"Uh, good to see you," Scott said. "Look, what happened last time when I -"

"It was a great audition, but it'll - it'll never happen again," Sam said.

"Hannah," Steve said.

"Captain Rogers," she said. 

"You already know what we're up against," Steve said to Hannah. He then turned his attention to Scott. "They tell you what we're up against?"

"Something about some... psycho assassins?" Scott said.

"We're outside the law on this one," Steve said. "So, if you come with us, you both will become wanted."

"Yeah, well, what else is new?"

"Now that I'm thinking about this, I have school, my friends," Hannah said. "And how big of trouble will I get into since I'm still a minor?"

"We'll figure something out, Hannah," Steve promised. "Don't worry."

Hannah nodded. "I really hope everything will turn out okay."

"We should get moving," Bucky Barnes, who was standing right next to a blue car, said.

"We got a chopper lined up," Clint said.

A man in the PA said something in German, but Hannah didn't understand it.

"They're evacuating the airport," Bucky said.

"Stark," Sam said.

"Stark?" Scott asked.