54 - The Battle Pt. 1

A fight started between Tony, Thor, Steve, Hannah, and Dylan, and Thanos. It was difficult for Dylan since he doesn't have any special abilities like the others but he was equipped with weapons that has helped him in the past.

One thing that happened that surprised Hannah and Dylan was that Steve Rogers was able to summon Thor's hammer. They knew only the worthy can summon it. If Steve was able to summon it, that meant he's worthy.

During the battle, Thanos manages to get the upper hand, he removed his helmet, stabbed Steve on the leg and knocked Mjolnir out of his hand. Thanos proceed to destroy Steve's shield with his double-bladed sword and throws him across the battlefield. He turned his attention to Hannah and Dylan who were both struggling to get up. He picked them both up and threw them across the battlefield to Steve.

Steve, Dylan and Hannah all slowly tried to up.

"In all my years of conquest... violence... slaughter... it was never personal," Thanos said. "But I'll tell you now... what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet... I'm gonna enjoy it. Very, very much."

Thanos's entire army was summoned to the ground which include the Children of Thanos, Chitauri, Outriders. Upon seeing the army descending on Earth, Steve, Hannah and Dylan slowly got back to their feet. With a fierce determination, he tightened his broken shield to his arm and stood against Thanos' giant army just the. Suddenly, a crackling comes in on his communicator.

"Cap, you hear me?" Steve heard.

Steve stopped and looked around]

"Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me?" Sam asked.

A yellow portal began to form behind him. The three of them turned around. Sam Wilson flew in.

"On your left," Sam said.

Steve, Hannah and Dylan looked behind to see the portal on his left side. Three figures step through; Okoye, Shuri, and Black Panther, fully restored and ready to fight. Steve, Hannah, Dylan, Ella and the revived Wakandans share a look when Sam zoomed in from above in his Falcon armor. As he does, dozens more portals opening up all around the battlefield. Behind Shuri, Okoye, and Shuri, Ella Ross walked through the portal and stood next to Shuri. Through one of these, Doctor Strange descend in. He's joined by Drax, Mantis, Star Lord, and Spider-Man. Everyone watched in confusion and awe as more and more heroes arrive from all corners of the universe, all backed up with forces of their own including Black Panther and his Wakandan army, Valkyrie and the Asgardians, Wong and the Masters of the Mystic Arts and several Ravager ships. Amongst the throngs of heroes Bucky, Groot, the Scarlet Witch, the Wasp, and Nora Hudson (clad in her own iron suit) arrive. Nearly every hero has magically been transported to the battlefield to face Thanos' hordes.

"Is that everyone?" Doctor Strange asked.

"What, you wanted more?" Wing asked.

Giant-Man emerged from the rubble of the Avengers facility with Bruce Banner, War Machine, and Rocket. The Avengers, Guardians, Wakandans, Asgardians, and Ravagers take up battle positions. The heroes standing across Thanos' forces.

"AVENGERS!" Steve called. He summons Mjölnir. "...... assemble."

Steve took Stormbreaker but Thor flew to him and passed Mjolnir.

"No, give me that," Thor said. "You have the little one."

Later, Tony Stark is seen fighting some of Thanos' army. But Cull Obsidian punches him to the ground, then Giant-Man kicked him away and Peter Parker ran to Tony.

"Hey! Holy cow. You will not believe what's been going on," Peter said. "Do you remember when we were in space? And I got all dusty? I must've passed out, 'cause I woke up, and you were gone. But Doctor Strange was there, right? He was like, 'It's been five years. Come on, they need us!' And then he started doing the yellow sparkly thing that he does all the time..."

Tony hugger Peter.

"What are you doing?" Peter asked. "....This is nice."

Hannah appeared behind Peter.

"Peter?" she said, trying to take in that her best friend is here. That he's actually here.

Tony let go of Peter so Hannah can see him. Peter turned to see his best friend.

"Hannah," he said softly. "Is it really you?"

"Yeah, it is," Hannah confirmed. "It's me, Peter."

Hannah went over to Peter and hugged him.

"I'm so glad you're here," Hannah said.

"Me too," Peter said.

"We'll catch up later," she said.

"Yeah - yeah, alright," he said.

The two fought along with everyone else against Thanos and his army. The two along with Dylan and Ella fought along side each other.

"We really need to catch up after this!" Ella said over all the noise from the battle.

"Yeah, definitely," Hannah agreed.

"We've got so much to tell you both!" Dylan said.

"Has it really been five years?" Ella asked.

"Yes, it has," Dylan said.

"Shit!" Ellie said.