28 - Vulture

Hannah and Peter were both back in their old suit as they ran out of the suit. As they were about to round a school bus, someone shocked them both from behind

"He gave you and your friend a choice," Schultz said. "You chose wrong.

"What the hell?" Peter said.

"What's with the creepy costume?" Schultz said.

The Shocker prepared his gauntlet for another shot. Peter searched for his web-shooter, which has fallen from the impact and is lying on the ground.

"We web - shooters..." Peter said.

Hannah narrowed her eyes at the weapon. Schultz tried to shock them both, but Hannah kicked shot the weapon out of his hand with her electricity.

"I wasn't sure about this thing at first, but damn," Schultz said.

Schultz grabbed the weapon again and hit Peter and Hannah with it, throwing them both inside the bus. Peter spots chewed gums under a seat.

"Ugh, gross," Peter said.

Schultz punched the bus into the air. Peter and Hannah tumbled as the vehicle landed upside down on the ground. Opening the door, Peter and Hannah fell out. Peter crawled to his web shooters. Hannah got to her feet.

'Why did he send you here?" Hannah asked.

"Guess you'll never know," Schultz said.

Suddenly, a strand of web attached itself to the Shocker gauntlet. Reveal Ned holding the web-shooter.

Hannah raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"Nice shot!" Peter said.

Anthony stood next to Ned. 

"Spark!" Anthony said. "You'll need this!"

He threw a small device towards Hannah.

"Thanks," she said. "What is it for?"

"Your suit," he said.

"Come on, let's go," Peter said.

"You know Spark?" Ned asked Anthony surprised.

Peter pulled the web shooter to himself and trapped Schultz against the school bus with a web blast.

"Yes!" Peter said, enthusiastically. "Ned, the guy with the wings is Liz's dad."

"What?" Ned and Anthony said in unison.

"We know," Hannah said. "We have to call Mr. Stark. Call Happy Hogan. He's Mr. Stark's head of security."

"And get a computer to track my phone for me," Peter added.

"Will you two be okay?" Ned asked.

Peter jumped up onto a streetlight. 

"Hannah, come on, we gotta go," Peter said.

"Wait, Hannah?" Ned said, surprised. "Hannah's Spark?"

"Yes, she is," Anthony said.

"You knew?" Ned said.

"Yeah," Anthony confirmed.

"We'll see you guys later," Hannah said.

"Hurry, we gotta catch him before he leaves town," Peter said.

Ned and Anthony hurried towards the school building as Peter swing away and Hannah ran.

***

Flash was driving his annoyed date to the homecoming dance.

Flash