39 - The Fight Pt 1

Tony flew in.

"Piece of cake, Quill," he said, talking to Peter Quill.

"Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off!" Quill said.

The wreckage on top of Thanos erupts in purple as he bellows in rage. He turned the hovering fragments into a flock of bats with the Reality Stone and swarms Tony with them, driving him back through the ruins.

Peter webbed his eyes and swung in to kick him in the face at the same time that Drax leaped from cover, blades in both hands, to knee - slide behind Thanks and tried for a tendon slide across the back of the Titan's knee.

Dr. Strange and Hannah jumped through two different portals. Dr. Strange summoned a sword of golden energy and Hannah used up most of her energy to summon as much electricity and static to duel Thanos alongside Dr. Strange. Drax attacks on Dr. Strange's other side. Thanos punched Thanos through a ruined wall, which shattered the blade with one hand and tears the web from his eyes. He advanced on Dr. Strange and Hannah and attempted to kick them both, but the shield Dr. Strange created absorbed all the damage. The Cloak lifted him free of the ground. 

Star-Lord had been making his way back on the ground and shot Thanos from behind. Thanos used the Power Stood to shoot balls of energy at Quill while he leaped towards Thanos using magical platforms thrown in his path by Strange, the last one placed above Thanos's head so Quill can flip over him and slap a mine on Thanos's back. Star-Lord stuck his landing, he disengaged his helmet, flipped Thanos a bird and fell backward into a portal. 

"Boom!" Quill exclaimed.

The explosion knocked Thanos to his knees and dazed him briefly.

"Do not let him close his fists," Dr. Strange whispered to the Cloak.

The Cloak swooped off Dr. Strange's shoulders and wrapped itself tightly around Thanos's armored hand and started tugging at this unexpected wrapping. 

Strange started throwing portals everywhere. Peter Parker and Hannah leaped through different portals to attack Thanos.

"Magic!" Peter said.

He punched Thanos in the head and Hannah kicked him. They both vanished through two different portals and appear at different locations and attack again.

"More magic!" Peter said again.

They vanished once again and reappear once again. Peter appeared behind Thanos and Hannah appeared on the left.

"Magic with a kick!" Peter said.

They both delivered a flying kick and fell feet first into two different portals. They appear on opposite sides of each other.

"Magic with a -" Peter began but before he could finish, Thanos grabbed Peter and threw him down to the ground with his hand around Peter's neck. 

Hannah's kick didn't really affect Thanos that much now that he was expecting the portals. Thanos pushed Hannah to the ground.

"Insects!"

He then threw Peter at Dr. Strange, knocking them both down. Thanos finally tears the Cloak away and grabbed Hannah and threw her away from him. He was surrounded by fiery explosions as Tony bombards him. He sucked all the flames into the gauntlet with the power stone and fires it in a stream at Tony, hitting him and sending him away, plowing through a massive fallen machine. 

Peter Parker leaped from behind while Thanos concentrated his fire on Tony, webbed the gauntlet and dropped down in front of him, pulling hard, but Thanos yanked on the webline, pulling the much lighter teenager towards him, and punching him away. He tore the webbing free of the gauntlet just in time for a small spaceship to attempted to crash - land on him. 

The ship dragged Thanos for a distance, burying him under debris. He stood just as the pilot leaped in a great arc to punch, landing in front of him with an energy blade at the ready.

"Well, well," Thanos said. 

"You should've killed me," a blue woman said.

"Would've been a waste of parts!" Thanos said.

The blue woman ran at Thanos, attacking him with her sword. 

"Where's Gamora?!" she demanded.