32 - Spaceship

In the middle of their discussion, the hair on Peter's arm rose up and he looked up. Hannah looked out of the window. She had a feeling that her dreams were coming true. Both Peter and Hannah looked out of the window.

"Oh, God," Hannah said.

"Hannah, Peter, what's wrong?" Dylan asked, concerned.

Peter began to tap Ned in the seat in front of them.

"Ned, hey," Peter said. "We need you to cause a distraction."

"Guys," Dylan said.

"Look," Hannah said to Dylan, pointing outside of the window.

Dylan got up from his seat and Ned turned around on his seat to see the spaceship

"Holy shit!" Dylan said.

"We're all gonna die!" Ned said loudly. "There's a spaceship!"

Everyone went to the back of the bus to see the spaceship while Peter quickly slid one of his Stark - made webshooters. Hannah slid her own Stark made suit activater.

"I'm coming with you," Dylan said. "I want to help."

Peter webbed the emergency exit lever on the opposite side of the bus.

"Dylan, we don't want you to get hurt," Ellie said as Peter webbed the emergency exit lever.

"Guys, please," Dylan begged.

"Fine!" Peter said.

The bus driver turned around and asked, "What's the matter with you kids? You've never seen a spaceship before?"

Peter, Hannah, and Dylan jumped out of the window. Hannah and Dylan held onto Peter as he was clinging to the side of the bus. Peter and Hannah pulled their masks on. Peter shot a webline and began to swing around while Dylan and Hannah held onto him.

They made their way to the ship.

"Dylan, when we get to the ship, contact Ella!" Hannah said loud enough for Dylan to hear. "We need her help!"

"Alright!"

***

Tony Stark got knocked down by Obsidian, who was about to deliver a decisive blow, but the alien's hammer was easily caught by Spider-Man and the Spark.

"Hey, man," Peter said.

"Hi, Mr. Stark," Hannah said.

"Kids, where'd you come from?" Tony asked.

"We're on a field trip to MoMA," Hannah said.

Cull Obsidian grabbed Peter and Hannah and threw them.

"What is this guy's problem, Mr. Stark?" Peter asked.

"He's from space," Tony said. "He came here to steal a necklace from a wizard."

"Got it," Hannah said.

***

Ella was sitting at her desk in school. She heard her phone vibrate in her backpack. She leaned over to her backpack and zipped it open. She turned her phone over to see Dylan calling. She quickly put her phone in her back pocket. Something told her that it was an emergency.

"Sir?" Ella said, putting her hand up.

"Yes?"

"Can I go to the bathroom? It's an emergency."

He sighed. "Fine."

"Thank you."

Ella got up and quickly left the classroom. She pulled her phone out and answer the call as she went to the bathroom.

"Hey, Dylan," she said as she went to the bathroom.

"Ella, we need your help," Dylan said quickly.

"What? Elaborate."

"There's this spaceship," Dylan said. "Peter and Hannah are fighting the bad guy. We ditched the field trip. Please, leave school and help."

"Alright, I'm on my way," Ella said.

Ella went back to the classroom and asked to go to the office. She said that she doesn't feel well and she needed to go home and her uncle said that she can leave school without him. 

Her teacher was hesitant at first, but let her go. She packed her backpack and left the school with a signed note saying she can leave without a parent or guardian with her. As soon she got her note back from the security guard, she left and rushed to Central Park, where the main battle was happening.