11 - Battle Pt. 2

Sam, Bucky, and Hannah got outside. Both Bucky and Hannah rushed to Steve's side. Sam, on the other hand, was being chased by Rhodey. 

"We gotta go," Bucky said to Steve. "That guy's probably in Siberia by now."

"We gotta draw out the flyers," Steve said. "I'll take Vision. You get to the jet."

"No, you get to the jet," Sam said. "Both go you! The rest of us aren't getting out of here."

"He's right," Hannah said. "You two have to go."

"As much as I hate to admit it, if we're gonna win this one, some of us might have to lose it," Clint said.

"This isn't the real fight, Cap," Hannah said.

"The kid's right," Sam agreed.

"Alright," Steve said. "What's the play?"

"We need a diversion," Hannah said. "Something big."

"I got something kid of big, but I can't hold it very long," Scott said. "On my signal, run like hell. And if I tear myself in half... don't come back for me."

"He's gonna tear himself in half?" Bucky asked.

"Just go with it," Hannah told Bucky. "I wouldn't question it if I were you."

Bucky nodded.

"You're sure about this, Scott?" Steve asked.

"I do it all the time," Scott said. "I mean once... in a lab. Then I passed out."

"Okay, I'm questioning it now," Hannah said. 

Scott turned around and started to tell himself, "I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the boss!" 

They watched Scott do his thing. The next thing they knew, Scott was huge. 

"Holy shit!" Peter said.

"Okay, tiny dude is big now," Rhodey said. "He's big now."

"I guess that's the signal," Steve said.

Hannah didn't say anything. She didn't know what else to say. She watched as the two men she idolized growing up running. Running and possibly have to go into hiding. 

"Way to go, Tic Tac!" Sam said.

"Give me back my Rhodey!" Tony said. Sam flew feet first into Tony.

"I got him!" Peter said. Scott sent Rhodey flying and Peter caught him with a web. Scott kicked a buss towards T'Challa. Vision depends and braces himself, splitting the bus in two and protecting T'Challa from harm. 

Hannah noticed T'Challa find Steve and Bucky sprinting. 

"Shit!" she said. 

She started to chase after T'Challa. She tried to run as fast as possible. She couldn't catch up with the prince so as she ran, she extended her hand and shot electricity as the prince. She felt bad for hitting someone who's going to be crowned king, but she had to do it if it meant protecting Steve and Bucky. T'Challa barely flinched with the electricity hit him. He looked back to see Hannah chasing after hum. 

Scott blocked T'Challa's path.

"You wanna get to them.... you gotta go through me," Scott said. Hannah slowed down, trying to regain her breath. Scott swept his gigantic foot through the crates T'Challa's standing on, smashing them to pieces. Scott was than engulfed in explosions as Rhodey swooped towards him with Peter clinging to a web stuck to Rhodey's back. He fired more webs and wrapped them around Scott's outsized arms.