22 - Liz's Party

It was the night of Liz's party. Hannah texted Ned and Peter that she wasn't going to the party. She was busy and she can't change her plans to come. 

Hannah put on her mask and went out as the Spark. 

"Hannah?" she heard Anthony said at the other end.

"Yeah?"

"I see Peter Parker coming up the stairs of the building," Anthony said. 

"Oh, really?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah," Anthony said. "Wonder what he's doing here."

"I think I know why," Hannah said.

"You do?" Anthony asked, surprised.

"Yup," she said. "He got invited to Liz Allen's party and Flash said that he should invite Spider-Man and Spark with him."

"What are you going to do?" Anthony asked. "I doubt Luke will want you to abuse your abilities or anything for some kid."

"Yeah, probably, but I have no idea what to do," Hannah said. "I want to help Peter but it's a terrible idea."

"It is a terrible idea," Anthony said. "He's almost at the top. Should I lock the doors?"

"No, don't," she said. "And you can do that?"

"Yeah, I can," Anthony said, really offended. "Do you know who I am?"

Hannah rolled her eyes. The door leading to the roof opened behind Hannah.

"He's here," Hannah said, lowering her voice.

Hannah stood up properly and turned around.

"Can I help you?" Hannah asked, jumping off of the ledge. "Is someone in trouble?"

"N - no," he stuttered. "My name - my name is Peter Parker and I was wondering if... if you could do me a favor."

"What?"

"I was invited to a party and there's this guy named Flash who told me that I should invite you and Spider-Man," he explained. "Can you come?"

"I don't know," she sighed.

"Please!" he begged. "Flash is going to embarrass me in front of everyone! I would do anything!"

Hannah took a deep breath and bit her lip.

"Spark, please, I would do anything," Peter begged.

"Peter -" Hannah started.

"Spark, Flash has been bullying me for years, it'll probably gonna get worse if you and Spider-Man don't come."

"I think nothing bad will happen if one of us will come," Hannah said.

"So you're not coming?" Peter said, his face fell.

"I'll think about it," she said. 

"Thank you!" Peter said. "The party is on Friday. Liz's house -"

"I know where it is," she interrupted.

"You do?" Peter asked surprised.

"Yeah."

"How - how do you know?" Peter asked, crossing his arms above his chest.

"I go to Midtown High too."

"You do?" Peter asked, surprised.

"Yeah," she nodded. 

"Do we - do we have any classes together?"