13 - Tony Stark

Hannah couldn't sit still. She wanted to sit down but she couldn't. She needed to move around. She has no idea how to calm herself. Hannah and Luke were both anxiously waited Tony Stark to show up at their house and talk to them. 

She eventually decided to go downstairs. Hannah couldn't handle staying up in her room.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked.

"No," she said. "I can't sit still. I'm thinking about stepping out for a bit then come back."

"Alright."

"Can you call me when Tony Stark gets here if I'm not back by then?"

"Yeah, sure," Luke nodded.

Hannah left the house for a bit. She really needed to clear her head until Tony Stark shows up. Hannah spent an hour just walking around New York until she feels okay. Once she felt okay, she went back home. 

She opened the door and saw Luke with a man. The man's back was to the door. He turned around.

"You're - you're Tony Stark," Hannah stuttered.

"Yeah, I am," he confirmed. "I came to talk to you about what happened in Germany."

"Oh, man, now I wish I didn't take that walk," Hannah said to herself.

"Let's - let's sit down," Luke suggested.

"Good idea," Tony agreed.

Luke and Tony sat down and Hannah closed the door behind her.

"Look, Mr. Stark, I know I screw up," Hannah said. "I don't want to get into serious trouble."

"You won't," Tony said. "I've seen those videos about you as Spark. After the fight ended, I knew that I needed to help you get out of trouble."

"I'm just wondering, not that I don't want your help, but why are you doing this?" Hannah asked.

"You're still a kid," Tony said. "You screwed up. I see a bit of myself in you. A smart kid who just needs a bit of help."

"She has help," Luke said. "I've been helping her."

"And a friend of yours is helping," Tony added.

"How -?"

"I have my ways," Tony said. "I talked to Thaddeus Ross. I convinced him not to punish you."

"In exchange for what?" Hannah said. "I've watched enough movie sand shows to know there's something else that I might not like."

"I told him that if he does punish you, I will make you work for me," Tony said. "And also, I will have to monitor you and your suit activities."

"Suit activities?" Luke repeated.

"I need to put a tracker on the suit and pretty much watch Hannah whenever she uses the suit," Tony said.

"Other than what happened in Germany, I never did anything wrong," Hannah said. "I don't need someone to monitor my every move when I'm in that suit."

"Do you want to be punished by Ross or not?" Tony asked.

"I don't," she said.

"Then I have to monitor you," Tony said.

"Fine!"

"Good."

Hannah scratched her forehead.

"I have a question," Hannah said.

"Yes?"

"It's about Spiderman," she said.

"What about him?"

"I have a pretty good feeling that you know his identity," Hannah said.

"So what if I do?"

"I think I might know who is," Hannah said.

"You do?" Tony asked, raising his eyebrows.

"You think you know who Spider-Man is?" Luke asked.

Hannah said.

"Who do you think it is?"

"His name is Peter Parker."

Tony didn't say anything. Luke looked quiet surprised. In Tony's silence, Hannah got her answer.

"Peter Parker?" Luke repeated. "Hannah, I'm sorry, I know he's your friend, but have you seen that kid? I doubt he's Spider-Man."

"You don't know that," Hannah said. "He may seem like he's not capable of being Spider-man, but he could be. Plus, he's coming up with lies and excuses into why he can't hang out with me or Ned or any of his friends. I fought him in Germany. I recognized his voice."

"Hannah -" Luke started.

"Uncle Luke, have you noticed that I haven't been hanging out with him lately?"

"Look, kid, I can't tell you who the identity of Spider-Man," Tony said. "It's not my place to tell you."

"Yeah, I know," Hannah sighed. "But I'm sure I'm right."

"I better get going," Tony sighed. "I have some work. And Natasha has given me your suit so I'll put the tracker on it. And I'll need your other suit to put in another track."

"How - you know what I'm not going to ask," Hannah said, changing her mind before she could continue her question.

"Good idea," Tony said. "Happy Hogan will pick up your suit within the next week. Wherever you hid it, get it and bring it home."

Hannah agreed to this before Tony Stark left.