44 - Stranded

Hannah tried her best to control her anxiety. It seemed like every passing second, it got worse. Hannah stood there, trying to breath. Her heart rate increased. She struggled to breath.

"Oh, God," Hannah said. "Oh, God."

"Hannah? Hannah, are you okay?" Tony asked.

"N - no," she said.

Tony recognized instantly that Hannah's anxiety has gotten worse.

"We're stranded," Hannah said, "we're stuck here and we won't be able to get back home."

"Hannah," Tony said. He turned Hannah to focus on him, "focus on me. Listen to me. We'll get back home. We'll - we'll be fine, I promise."

"H - how?" Hannah asked. "There's no way we can get out of this planet. We - we will die here."

"No, we won't, I promise," Tony said. "I'll get you home, I'll make sure you're back with your father."

"What if - what if he - he turned to dust?" Hannah questioned. "He might be one of the people who t - turned to dust."

"Let's think of the positive," Tony said. "He's alive back on Earth. He's waiting for you to come home."

Both of them knew that it wasn't true. Tony tried to keep it positive, but it was difficult.

"I have an idea," Tony said. "We'll use the ship that your cousin and his friends came in with. It's functioning, right?" Tony turned to Nebula, "that ship is functional, right?"

"Let's hope it still works," Nebula said.

"What if it doesn't?" Hannah asked.

"We'll fix it," Tony said.

"How?" Nebula asked. "We don't have tools."

"I was able to build the original Iron Man suit in a cave," Tony said. "If I'm able to build a suit of armor in a cave, fixing a ship will be a piece of cake."

"Are you sure we'll be able to fix it?" Hannah asked.

"Yes, I'm sure," Tony said. "Come on, let's go."

Tony led Hannah to the ship.

"You will help me with the ship," Tony continued. "We'll be okay."

Hannah only nodded.

When they tested the ship to see if it's functional, they immediately found out that it's not as functional as it needs to be.

"Alright," Tony said, "look for tools. If the Quill and his friends are able to spend months traveling in space, then there should be tools and supplies somewhere. Come on, the sooner we find the tools and fix what needs to be fixed, then we'll be able to get out of this goddamn planet."

"The sooner the better," Hannah said.

"Exactly," Tony said.

The trio spent countless hours looking for the tools and fixing the ship. Fixing the ship helped Hannah keep her mind off of all the terrible things that has happened to them and what might potentially happen.